Thread: Lassing, police
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 10:10 AM
Skyway Scott

I can't be 100% confident why the cop showed up, but think it is probably one resident that called it in. It's just a gut feeling based on a few circumstantial coincidences. Mainly that the spotlight is never on (I couldn't see jack cuz that thing was blinding me) and that the cop came up to our cars right in front of that house. The only reason I parked there (and Danny did too) was because the "normal" spot I park had a two newbies attempting to drag/hurt themselves with a 3m trainer in it and I didn't want them dragging into my kite will rigging it.

Continued access does rock, that's why I hopped on and offered some advice about where to park/rig and noise at Lassing if there at night. Not night riding there, well... that's sort of not continued access and not even an option for me, unless the cops tell me that is the case.
If they do say that, it will not impact kiting there at normal hours.
Why would it? Technically the park closes at sun set, so the cop was enforcing a public law against the public, not kiters for endangering people through kiting or similar.

Anyway, I hopped on initially just to say try to stay north. I think it's a good idea to stay away from that house on the corner of 20th, if my hunch is right.