View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 11:22 PM
Tom Stock

While the Jimmy Lewis is not my thing (I don't care for old school wrapped rails and square tips), I thought it had a pretty good reputation but one google search sort of surprised me:

Quote:
DRE
the first sick custom board i rode was a Jimmy lewis. as soon as i jumped on it was was like this is the shit..so later down the line when i got sponsored and could afford to buy some boards i contacted him and ordered 2 boards. being a pretty well known pro i thought he woulda hooked me up with a bro deal.
since i would be promoting his shit... NOT Jimmy. he charged me $750 per board... anyways..
got the boards and they were pretty sick. but i broke the first one in the first sesshion and the next
one broke within the first week.. so i contacted jimmy and told him there must have been somethin wrong
with the boards and i wanted to work somethin out. he was like, well im sorry but the boards were fine and
YOU broke them because YOU landed too hard on them and that i wasnt his tester so i dont get boards replaced for free. so i was like fuk jimmy.. im over that guy. and thats when i started getting my boards made by Sean Ordonez.
At least with the $360 spark (or any best gear) you get a no questions asked 30 day refund for the board broken or not plus a one year warranty.

Can't really go wrong there.

Gawd I hope we get to ride tomorrow. I'm spending too much time on this stupid forum again!! ARGH