View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 06:38 AM

I thought my post was worded to Tom in a pretty positive way. I think it was taken wrong given our past history. Sorry my caps lock was on, I didn't do that for effect or anything. I was addressing a couple of Tom's posts so I put his name in there. No disrespect meant to Tom and I am asking him to try the kites in my post. I wanted people to know how the kites are tested. Dimitri and Chris take my input very seriously and if we had other Eclipse riders or people who wanted feedback to get to them, they are easily reached through me or through their email or PM. I have found that the most constructive way to improve anything in life is not by complaining about it on forums. If people don't like the way something is then go to the source and address the issue, that is all I am saying.

Bayflite and Bob are on the mark 100%, All kites rock!!!

So I apologize if my post came off the wrong way...and Dimitri always considers everything kiters have to say, so I'm not surprised that he said that either about the pull away system. It would not be my preference but majority rules...