View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 09:38 AM

I have a question, crandon was not put out to bid for consessions. WHy?
As i understand it the person or group that does own the consession is sub-letting to Miami Kiteboarding. So my question is why was it not put out for bid, or they dont do that, and they can sub contract. The park is not answering anymore. And as many hoops that i had to jump through and things the park has asked from me, i would just like to figure out how this process works. Good for you Christophe, but i disagree with the park having a monoply and not giveing others a chance, as they are suposed to, anyway i am happy to be teaching by boat, but the park has been doing this stuff for years, so i would like to know what the deal is. I set up the PASA part, insurance, and sat through countless meetings [so did alot of other people-Rick mostly] for what i am wondering.
Kittings on....no its off...yes its on, but no teachers will have permits.....well we wont bother anyone if they teach...but dont....someone was hurt....dont kite or teach.....blah blah....that place used to to so much fun to ride, i would like to see it go back to that.

P.S. i have been kiting there since 1998, so thats why i ask.

aloha Paul