View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 05:30 AM

Cut the kite...I done it two times in 6 years when I live in Miami. There was a same kind of incidents at Matheson Hamock park, a guy was crazy with a kite on the little beach there is. People try to tell him he needs lessons but he sayd to everryone, FU, I can do what I want. The next day he crash his kite on some kids. No one got hurt bcause the dad jump on the kite. I run over and took out my hook nife and started cutting. Lines, kite, as much leading edge as i could. The kite was shredded. The kook came running over screaming at me and the dad. The dad sayd, keep screaming because the police are coming. The guy kept screaming as he just got all his mess together and run to his car. Police came really fast but the guy was gone and NEVER come back, at least not ther. The ploice ask me why I cut the kite and I said it was out of control and all the kids were in danger. They sayd good job and thank me. The dad was very scared and also thankful. Was it the right thing to do? At the time it was the only think i could think of otrher than fighting the guy and he was bigger than me but i knew i could run faster if he attack me.
WHEW
Sorry suck a long story. I just hate when someone try to help and peolpe say FU.

Paz
Jaime