Thread: tuesday
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 06:04 AM
I can't re-member

My comp is down. Logging in as the Donster.

Thanks Bryan. I remember they put in a path on the field and were putting in some small bushes. I didn't know if some bigger plants or trees had been put in too.

I don't know the stats about sharks, in terms of betting on it, but the pier has a ton of guys fishing it all the time and I have seen with my own eyes much larger sharks in that area. I shark fish the SW area a lot in the summer, and yeah, there are sharks there too.
Either way, it doesn't matter to me. Odds are so so low... who cares... ya' know? I night ride out there, so I obviously don't care.
I was mainly trying to be funny. I personally am much more concerned about driving to work today with some dude still asleep and running into me.
That happens nearly every day, it seems.

A guy's daughter was attacked out there about 18 years ago on a day that I was windsurfing the area, so it sticks out in my mind fairly strongly. Maybe that is why I think of the area as having sharks. All areas have sharks I think. I would definitely be more nervous in Australia or South Africa, WHITEY!!