View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 01:14 PM

Talking

I just want Dimitri to see what our area has to offer, we have a kiting paradise here. I also want our locals to get the same chance that some of the other areas are getting to have demo days.

I'm REALLY hoping he will ride in our race next year as I have a vested interest in the race with my participation in organizing it, I mentioned it to him and he seemed pretty amped about riding in the 3rd Annual Tampa Bay KiteMasters race!!!

I obviously am stoked on Dimitri's kites and boards too. I have one of each. I plan on selling my whole quiver and replacing it with Thrusters (insert sarcastic comments about my gear buying addiction here) immediately after my first sesh on my Thruster 14M when it lives up to all of the rave reviews I have read about their power...the power lock system on the bar is supposed to be nuts!

Supposedly, in 10kt winds someone got lofted twice while demoing the 10M when he put the ez lock clam cleat in place. The second time he came down foot first into a brand new RRD. The RRD is now for sale and he supposedly immediately bought a quiver of Thrusters...Can't wait to try mine out and see how the power compares to my bigger C kites!!!