FKA Kiteboarding Forums

FKA Kiteboarding Forums (http://www.fksa.org/index.php)
-   Let's Ride! (http://www.fksa.org/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   This weekend (http://www.fksa.org/showthread.php?t=6428)

WindRyder 05-09-2008 08:21 AM

This weekend

Looks like Roy and I will be headed you guys' way tonight. His sister is graduating from law school in a morning ceremony. Looks like you guys have finally been getting some wind, and we would like to catch up and ride the gulf. Hope to you see you all.

toby wilson 05-09-2008 08:28 AM

Linda, are you guys coming or not? Roy told me on the phone yesterday that you may not be coming at all. What's the deal? You guys should come and spend the weekend, there is plenty of room at my place...

WindRyder 05-09-2008 08:40 AM

Hey, Tobes!! Yeah, we really didn't want to make the drive, but we really need to be there to celebrate for his sister. We are planning on leaving this afternoon when I get off from work. We will stay with his one sister tonight, she lives in St. Pete. The graduation is tomorrow at 9AM, and it will hopefully be over before too long. We are bringing our gear and hope to ride. So, as far as I know, we are coming. Depending upon the wind, will determine when we come back to P.C. Supposed to have really good wind up here Sunday.....

WindRyder 05-09-2008 08:41 AM

What's it looking like for you guys? I have seen Imightkite.com and a few others calling for decent wind.

TBKA 05-09-2008 08:48 AM

Looks good down here
Party at my house tomorrow night if you guys can make it.
Steve (813) 389-3683

WindRyder 05-09-2008 09:17 AM

Hi, Steve. Sounds good. Shouldn't have a reason to miss it!!! Thanks!! It'll be nice to see the Tampa crew again!! I have only heard about the fun downwinders along the gulf, so I hope to have the opportunity!!

shogun1204 05-09-2008 09:36 AM

Yo

Yup, it will be good to see everyone this weekend. Don't worry when I get down there you can finally stop chanting my name, for the KITE GOD SHOGUN shall grace the present of the Tampa Water once again!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!

toby wilson 05-09-2008 09:43 AM

Yeah, I can hear them now...Gay-sian!!! Gay-sian!!! Gay-sian!!!

Tom Stock 05-09-2008 10:11 AM

Awesome!!

amber 05-09-2008 01:37 PM

i'm looking forward to seeing you guys. Linda, we can represent together for Maui Magic! :) Call me when you're done with the graduation. I have a plumber coming over at 10am and after that I'm free so we should definitely hook up! :)
813-454-9005
amber