FKA Kiteboarding Forums

FKA Kiteboarding Forums (
-   Tampa Bay Events (
-   -   48 hour Notification (

CrazyJay 03-22-2008 09:17 AM

48 hour Notification
2008 TampaBay KiteMasters

******48 Hour Notice ******

There is a chance that the coming front could bring strong NE winds by 10 AM on Monday.
Another update will be sent later today.

Happy Easter Everyone,

CrazyJay 03-22-2008 04:25 PM

2008 TampaBay KiteMasters UPDATE

The forecast is calling for North or NNW winds on Monday. Unfortunately it looks like the wind will not be NE until Monday evening or night. I don't think the front is strong enough to have consistent wind on Tuesday.

It is possible to do the race on North winds but it can be very difficult to go directly downwind. With the large number of entrants, many of whom are intermediate riders, I do not feel it is safe to hold the event in these conditions.

We will continue waiting for conditions that will provide for an exciting and safe event.

Have a Happy Easter!

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Do not advertise outside of [COM] Forums.
Do not show disrespect for others in your postings.
Users can be denied access to this Site without warning.
FKA, Inc., it’s officers and moderators are not responsible
for the content of the postings and any links or pictures posted.

Report Problems by PM to “administrator” or via email to

Copyright FKA, Inc. 2004, All Rights Reserved.