FKA Kiteboarding Forums

FKA Kiteboarding Forums (http://www.fksa.org/index.php)
-   Northwest Florida (http://www.fksa.org/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Looking for a school in the panhandle area (http://www.fksa.org/showthread.php?t=582)

ViperStrike 06-10-2005 10:59 PM

Looking for a school in the panhandle area

Hey all,
I'm looking for a kiteboarding school in the panhanlde area, preferably somewhat near Pensacola, FL. I've never gone out before, but I want to learn more, I've searched around the net for a bit, but I can't find any schools nearby, they are all down in southren Florida. Thanks for any help.

ViperStrike 06-10-2005 10:59 PM

Looking for a school in the panhandle area

Hey all,
I'm looking for a kiteboarding school in the panhanlde area, preferably somewhat near Pensacola, FL. I've never gone out before, but I want to learn more, I've searched around the net for a bit, but I can't find any schools nearby, they are all down in southren Florida. Thanks for any help.

ricki 06-11-2005 06:55 AM

I moved your post to the NW Florida Forum that covers the Panhandle. Rush should be able to hook you up with a school.

ricki 06-11-2005 06:55 AM

I moved your post to the NW Florida Forum that covers the Panhandle. Rush should be able to hook you up with a school.

ViperStrike 06-11-2005 05:10 PM

Sorry 'bout postin' in the wrong section...Thanks again.

ViperStrike 06-11-2005 05:10 PM

Sorry 'bout postin' in the wrong section...Thanks again.

RushMarkRush 06-11-2005 10:29 PM

Panhandle schools

There are two schools in Fort Walton Beach....Liquid Surf and Sail and Sea-n-sky...both are on main street in Fort Walton beach. There is a school in Pensacola beach...the Klepp brothers teach there...not sure what shop.
Emerald Coast Kiteboarding in Panama City Beach has lessons as well.
www.sea-n-sky.com
www.emeraldscoastkiteboarding.com

RushMarkRush 06-11-2005 10:29 PM

Panhandle schools

There are two schools in Fort Walton Beach....Liquid Surf and Sail and Sea-n-sky...both are on main street in Fort Walton beach. There is a school in Pensacola beach...the Klepp brothers teach there...not sure what shop.
Emerald Coast Kiteboarding in Panama City Beach has lessons as well.
www.sea-n-sky.com
www.emeraldscoastkiteboarding.com

str8upinfl 06-12-2005 02:33 PM

Kleppe Bros, Zach and Ben I think # is 850-346-3383 and 850-382-0978

Ben just took 2nd in amature comp at velocity games in Corpus and he took 3rd in the boardercross.

str8upinfl 06-12-2005 02:33 PM

Kleppe Bros, Zach and Ben I think # is 850-346-3383 and 850-382-0978

Ben just took 2nd in amature comp at velocity games in Corpus and he took 3rd in the boardercross.