FKA Kiteboarding Forums

FKA Kiteboarding Forums (http://www.fksa.org/index.php)
-   What's going on? (http://www.fksa.org/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Interesting Article (http://www.fksa.org/showthread.php?t=5613)

inferno 01-25-2008 12:45 PM

you guys are horrible......

thats a classic, one of the best games ever...

CONTRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toby wilson 01-25-2008 01:25 PM

Yes, that was a very good game.

Speaking of good games, I think Grand Theft Auto IV is supposed to be out at the end of the year. Check it out, it looks kick @$$!!!

;) Just kidding Danny...

Seriously tho I can't wait for Nintendo to come out with a kiteboarding game for the Wii, they really could be successful with one seeing as the way the controls work...

Tom Stock 01-25-2008 07:50 PM

holy signature toby, is that thing paying your mortgage?

lol

Galego 01-25-2008 09:43 PM

what i really liked was the 'revelation' that going slower will lower fuel consumption. Duh!

Rodan'sWings 01-25-2008 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toby wilson (Post 28368)
Seriously tho I can't wait for Nintendo to come out with a kiteboarding game for the Wii, they really could be successful with one seeing as the way the controls work...

Toby, Id buy a whole Wii system JUST TO PLAY that game.....The roomate just got Zelda for the Wii and the controls are awesome, i was surprised....graphics are lame compared to the other consoles.

toby wilson 01-25-2008 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Stock (Post 28391)
holy signature toby, is that thing paying your mortgage?

lol

SOMETHING has to, being unemployed for the last 4 1/2 months has taken its toll my friend...

Yep Phil, I have the XBOX 360 and the Wii, I definitely use the 360 more although I barely get the time to play either of them because I would rather be outside when I can and am usually busy with finding potential race sponsors and looking for a job during the weekdays. ;)

bhwillia 01-27-2008 01:01 PM

Kites and sailing - FYI

Samuel Franklin Cody who invented the Cody manlifting kite system was the first man to cross the English Channel towed by kites in 1903.

(In 1908 Samuel Franklin Cody was the first man in England to build and fly a powered aircraft, (a large box kite fitted with a small engine).

Samuel Franklin Cody was the first man in England to be killed in a powered aircraft accident - 1913.)

Danimal8199 01-27-2008 06:39 PM

I played Contra not too long ago, I didn't remember it being as short of a game as it was ??