FKA Kiteboarding Forums

FKA Kiteboarding Forums (http://www.fksa.org/index.php)
-   Tampa Bay Events (http://www.fksa.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   i've got a 12 pack... test run anyone? (http://www.fksa.org/showthread.php?t=2385)

kent 10-25-2006 11:24 AM

i've got a 12 pack... test run anyone?

Wind looks great for Saturday. anyone in for an informal test run of the race course? 12 pack entry, winner takes all. all we need is for someone to say go and a finish line. This would be good to test new gear, etc. Start at around 1sh. The ride will only take about 1 hr. is the wind is good. Less do it!

I'm in. Anyone else?

Kent

SURFNUT 10-25-2006 11:56 AM

Sounds like fun! If the wind sucks in ST.AUG then ill be there with 1 case 12 for the race and 12 for me :lol:.Wait a min the race in ST.AUG has no prizes but now were talking BEER. COUNT ME IN .We will need one more person for cooler and ice duties :lol: Warm beer should be a crime :lol: give me some more details

BigR 10-25-2006 12:24 PM

I'm in Kent!

We'll see ya at 1pm at Honeymoon Island!

better have your 12 pack corona ready to offer up cause I'll be takin' it at the end of da' ride! :lol:

C. Moore 10-25-2006 12:47 PM

Count me in Kent..

-Chris

toby wilson 10-25-2006 01:07 PM

I'm in... :twisted:

inferno 10-25-2006 01:13 PM

im gonna try really hard to join you guys, ive never done a down winder

kent 10-25-2006 01:24 PM

just a thought... would it be better to meet at the place of the finish and car pool up? anyone with a very nice significant other that could drop us off and meet us at the finish line? it would be great if we didn't have to do the the drive up and back to get cars again? we could all chip in a bit to help out?

I bet we get 10-15 people heading down. i would like to see the finishing area first though so we know where to get out. what do you think of meeting at 12 at the finish and car pooling? will this work?

Kent

toby wilson 10-25-2006 06:30 PM

I may be able to get Amber to drive from the start to the finish for us...I'll have to ask her.

amber 10-26-2006 08:26 AM

I am a very nice significant other. I can cart your guys around no problem. Toby and I drive smaller SUV's though so we may have to throw a couple of you guys on the roof rack unless someone has a bigger car they'll let us use.

SURFNUT 10-26-2006 09:21 AM

I gotta truck and a driver. So pile in no prob. Are we going to meet at the finish line ? Sounds good to me .I have never kited in this area so to see the finish line first would be great . Just to get a land marks . So Bongos @ 12:00 ??