FKA Kiteboarding Forums

FKA Kiteboarding Forums (http://www.fksa.org/index.php)
-   Let's Ride! (http://www.fksa.org/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Mon PM (http://www.fksa.org/showthread.php?t=3288)

Unimog Bob 02-12-2007 08:38 AM

Mon PM

Does anyone think it might clear up and blow late this afternoon. I've got some brownie points at work and I want to use them before they go stale. If it starts I'm in!

Bob

PS. pissed at myself I missed Sun. I didn't see any sign of wind and didn't check the board till almost 11:00. I'd really appreciate a call next time I space out and miss a session. Come on hook a brotha up 727 638-0014

inferno 02-12-2007 08:51 AM

im game, hopefully make out by 4pm,
maybe meet up with noel at EB

popeye 02-12-2007 10:59 AM

Dunno... NOAA says so but the rain seems like it's killing it. Going to try after work if it's not still raining.

ALBE 02-12-2007 11:25 AM

mon pm

have sometime off, think i'll go to e,b .

toby wilson 02-12-2007 12:57 PM

Sorry Bob, my bad. Erick tried to blame me for not calling him either. Geez, I was letting my bro sleep in, I thought I was doing him a favor so he could get his Guatanese beauty sleep!!!

Erick 02-12-2007 01:17 PM

Doing me a favor??? by letting me sleep instead of riding mmm... Bob I know the feeling about being left behind. Toby, I'll trust my alarm clock next time.

bryanleighty 02-12-2007 01:32 PM

yo..

what about those who use txt messaging to setup a list o' folks that they can txt when they get to the beach..

im game for something like this..

toby wilson 02-12-2007 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erick (Post 16197)
Doing me a favor??? by letting me sleep instead of riding mmm... Bob I know the feeling about being left behind. Toby, I'll trust my alarm clock next time.

WOW!!! Does anyone know if there is a history of anger in Guatemalans? LOL! Sorry guys, I was REALLY tired on Sunday morning and just wasn't fully awake yet, forgot.

Unimog Bob 02-12-2007 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bryanleighty (Post 16200)
yo..

what about those who use txt messaging to setup a list o' folks that they can txt when they get to the beach..

im game for something like this..

I hear you bryan. It is too bad there is no one in our group that is up to speed on that 'puter stuff. nudge nudge hint hint...

Unimog Bob 02-12-2007 02:22 PM

Back to the subject. I'm ready to bolt, but Ikant isn't showing me much. Damn man maybe I should hold off and save my early out for a better day.

Bob