FKA Kiteboarding Forums

FKA Kiteboarding Forums (
-   Let's Ride! (
-   -   wed sea breeze (

inferno 10-11-2006 04:23 AM

wed sea breeze
temp is starting at 65 and supposed to reach about 85, sounds like a recipete for a seabreeze and the forecasts agree,
if so ill be going to picnic around 4pm with my new 20m waroo :shock: :D

bayflite 10-11-2006 06:19 AM

give us a review of that kite dude.
IMHO big kites are a drag<<<<<literally.

inferno 10-11-2006 06:43 AM

anybody's welcome to try it, i know i would be fine on the 16m for my light wind kite, but i love to be litt, and from ive heard this kite should be ridable from 8-9 up to 20+, thats a one kite summer quiver (excluding hurricanes)

right now i have a 21m nemi, the 20m waroo has got to turn way faster that thing

the 14m simply rocks, since having it ive learn unhooked kiteloops, F-16's, backroll kiteloops, toeside backroll kiteloops, frontroll kiteloops and riding blind, and a whole list of tricks i want to start trying

not hype but the kite has definately improved my riding
the real DP out-

Unimog Bob 10-11-2006 07:10 AM

I can't make it this afternoon, it my better half's birthday, but tomorrow looks to be better windwise. Whats the in spot for SW to WSW?


toby wilson 10-11-2006 10:07 AM

Bayflite, you should check out my 20.5 Machine. I have no issues with that kite whatsoever, turns quickly enough and has TONS of power. Of course the smaller kites are quicker but the larger ones harness A LOT of power... I have found that this kite is my cutoff as I also own the inflatable office building (25.5 Machine) but it is only good for downwinders and turns VERY slowly...

inferno 10-11-2006 11:42 AM

looks like its all ready starting :D

i can head out anytime after 2 or 3, so let me know if your heading out and where

Optionryder420 10-11-2006 12:41 PM

I'm contemplating going out... doesn't seem like it'll be enough wind for me on my 13meter.

May just head to the beach and chill for a little after class to see if it decides to pick up or not.

EDIT: Redington or Indian Rocks beach that is.

inferno 10-11-2006 01:06 PM


Originally Posted by Optionryder420
I'm contemplating going out... doesn't seem like it'll be enough wind for me on my 13meter.

i have a 21m for sale with bar/lines, you could ride it in 9-10 easy (i can) and with the fifth line you could hold it down to 15 and then jump on your 13 :D

inferno 10-11-2006 02:34 PM

well it definately doesnt look ridable.... i guess thats the best time to check out the low end of my new kite, so im heading to picnic in about 20min, hopefully i can get atleast solid 9knots and i should be good
not to mention ive been at work since 4:45 so i think i need to leave

call if you want a report, i might have my phone on me????

toby wilson 10-11-2006 02:58 PM

Well I have a 25m for sale with bar and lines!!! :P

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Do not advertise outside of [COM] Forums.
Do not show disrespect for others in your postings.
Users can be denied access to this Site without warning.
FKA, Inc., it’s officers and moderators are not responsible
for the content of the postings and any links or pictures posted.

Report Problems by PM to “administrator” or via email to

Copyright FKA, Inc. 2004, All Rights Reserved.