FKA Kiteboarding Forums

FKA Kiteboarding Forums (http://www.fksa.org/index.php)
-   Let's Ride! (http://www.fksa.org/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   anybody get that DP this morning??? (http://www.fksa.org/showthread.php?t=1696)

inferno 06-27-2006 06:23 AM

anybody get that DP this morning???

i cant beleive i missed it, darn forecast, it didnt say anything about a DP :x

so Eric whats the Bonecast for today????

BigR 06-27-2006 06:52 AM

it was raining like crazy over here, it seems to have cleared up now but still 16

E-Bone 06-27-2006 08:19 AM

No Bonecast for today. I am sitting on my hands after missing yesterday's session and predicting wind for Sunday.

toby wilson 06-27-2006 08:51 AM

I predict wind for every day!!! I may get skunked sometimes, but I sure try not to miss even one sesh!!! :D

C. Moore 06-27-2006 09:06 AM

Must be nice to unemployed. 8)

toby wilson 06-27-2006 09:29 AM

Yeah, I just LOVE the constant UNPAID bills that keep coming in...my credit is gonna go straight down the crapper real soon!!! :(

Unemployment sucks, but I take the good with the bad and right now the good is that I get to ride almost daily! The bad is that pretty soon I'll be that guy standing in the median with the long beard, dirty clothes and cardboard sign that says "will work for food" or "disabled veteran, please help" or my favorite "why lie, I want beer"... :lol:

inferno 06-27-2006 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toby wilson
Yeah, I just LOVE the constant UNPAID bills that keep coming in...my credit is gonna go straight down the crapper real soon!!! :(

Unemployment sucks, but I take the good with the bad and right now the good is that I get to ride almost daily! The bad is that pretty soon I'll be that guy standing in the median with the long beard, dirty clothes and cardboard sign that says "will work for food" or "disabled veteran, please help" or my favorite "why lie, I want beer"... :lol:

"will kite for food"
:lol:

toby wilson 06-27-2006 09:43 AM

Problem is..."will kite for free"!!!!! :x :lol:

amber 06-27-2006 11:20 AM

Maybe its a good thing that you guys missed the DP this morning because the backside was very "crowded." Watch your step for more "hazards" laying around the beach!

It was windy going over the skyway and those flags were definitely "blowin", but for some reason, no one was "goin'"

BTW, Toby needs a job before we get any more kites, and we want more kites, so someone needs to give him a job... any takers?

inferno 06-27-2006 11:40 AM

Toby werent you getting an 16m octane, if you want i can buy your 17.5 and thats more time you can kite and not need a job :D