FKA Kiteboarding Forums

FKA Kiteboarding Forums (http://www.fksa.org/index.php)
-   Tampa Bay Events (http://www.fksa.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   i've got a 12 pack... test run anyone? (http://www.fksa.org/showthread.php?t=2385)

inferno 10-26-2006 09:40 AM

12 sounds good to me

kent 10-26-2006 09:46 AM

bongos at 12. sound good. we better try to be on time due to the fact that the front seems be coming in fairly quick. i'm sure that we don't want to do it after it goes north. i only have 1 very small board right now and i don't feel like swimming the course! I'm looking forward to it and i'll bring my 12 pk.

PS. Amber. thanks for being a very nice significant other... can you please help mine to be one as well?

Kent

inferno 10-26-2006 10:36 AM

i know myself as well as others have plenty of boards, im bringing all three of mine (to bongos) if you need one
-danny

toby wilson 10-26-2006 10:53 AM

Yeah Kent, Amber and I have 4 boards combined, 6 if my Ocean Rodeo order comes in before this weekend...You are welcome to use one of our boards too.

inferno 10-26-2006 11:25 AM

question, are you guys planning on racing, cause im more interested in just having some fun and riding waves down the shore line

LittleL 10-26-2006 11:37 AM

Kent,
I heard Paula voluntered you to shuttle people up while she does the downwinder and I think Raul wants to help as well. :lol:

Looking forward to you guys coming up to the Tampa area and glad to hear Paula is enjoying kiting 8)

Lori

SURFNUT 10-26-2006 02:03 PM

Inferno BALLS OUT !!! Come on were running for BEER

inferno 10-26-2006 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SURFNUT
Inferno BALLS OUT !!! Come on were running for BEER

guess ill be taking my time since i dont drink :lol:

im looking forward to carving up so killer shore break, with a west wind we will have decent 2-5ft waves barreling along the shore line just crying out to be carved

not to mention all the spectators on the beach to show off in front of 8)

kent 10-26-2006 02:29 PM

it looks like the front is coming through a bit earlier that at first. maybe we should meet at 11:00 at bongos. Thoughts? I'll be there. I understand the Damien Leroy will be in town with the new cab boards and kites. I'm sure watersports west will get the word out as well. i'm going to try his directional out, but the wind looks very good so i'm sure my lab rat will be fine.

Let's run'em. beers to the victor! Big R, where are you?

Kent

inferno 10-26-2006 02:57 PM

i say we do the downwinder even earlier then that, the earlier the better, supposedly the demo kites will be at Bongos around 11-12 so why dont we start the race around 9????

(we should wait till tomorrow afternoon to decide so we have a better idea of when the front will hit, cause its supposed to bring a good amount of rain, we can start the race right after it passes)