FKA Kiteboarding Forums

FKA Kiteboarding Forums (http://www.fksa.org/index.php)
-   What's going on? (http://www.fksa.org/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Best @ Wsw (http://www.fksa.org/showthread.php?t=4081)

Steve-O 05-30-2007 09:36 PM

Best @ WSW

Been slammed in the past for pimpin. So I will keep it short. We carry Best as of today. This makes Cabrinha, Slinshot, Best, Monkey, Flexi, GK Sonic and Liquid Force as our selection. Still pushin to get more.

Thanks to everyone for your support of the local shop!!!

See ya on the water,
Steve-O

bryanleighty 05-31-2007 09:21 AM

2007 yarga demos are when?

Steve-O 05-31-2007 02:51 PM

Great question Brian. Not sure if that style of kite is going to take off as usually kites that have all sorts of connection options are not big hits, but the Yarga may be different. I'll talk to the staff and see if we can't get two different sizes in for demo. Very interested to fly the kite myself as well. If there is alot of interest....that may help the cause. We got two LF Havoc's last fall and not too many folks were even that interested to give it a try. Still sitting on them. Again, interest will drive a demo to reality. Will keep you posted.

inferno 05-31-2007 03:17 PM

im interested in trying one :)

xymoxx 06-01-2007 10:31 AM

Do you have any of the limited edition white waroos Im looking for an 11 or 13

kuds 06-02-2007 10:46 PM

If the forum is going to allow pimping I would like to remind all the local riders that Randy has a Best Pro Kiteboarding Center and is a certified Retailer with Cindy. Randy has been around from the beginning, is a great instructor, and has always gone out of his way to help the individual riders at the beach as well as the entire local crew. Randy's #727-430-1379. I have no financial interests in any kiteboarding business.

inferno 06-03-2007 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuds (Post 20012)
If the forum is going to allow pimping I would like to remind all the local riders that Randy has a Best Pro Kiteboarding Center and is a certified Retailer with Cindy. Randy has been around from the beginning, is a great instructor, and has always gone out of his way to help the individual riders at the beach as well as the entire local crew. Randy's #727-430-1379. I have no financial interests in any kiteboarding business.

nobodies pimp'd anything in this thread.....
we just stated that they sell best...

Skyway Scott 06-03-2007 07:34 AM

I doubt Bruce was pimping he was just letting us know that Randy has been teaching on, selling, and demoing Best products for several months now. He is at the Skyway practically every day. I have seen him demo kites and boards every time I am out there.

Danimal8199 06-03-2007 02:40 PM

pimping?

If we are going to allow pimp'n on here, does that mean someone can get pimp slapped? Remember pimp slap is using the back of the hand:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=pimp+slap

TampaBay Noob 06-03-2007 03:56 PM

Steve-0, please keep some replacement parts for the waroos in stock. Ordering through Best's website is a joke... 2+ weeks and counting and the order is still "pending fullfillment." For BRIDLES!!!??? I haven't received any notice of delays, backorders, etc. and no response to my emails... Maybe they will respond to the voicemail I left? Great customer service Best!!! It's gonna be a month, minimum, before I get the parts. One could argue that maybe they're outgrowing themselves, but if they can't fill orders....they shouldn't accept them. I hope you and WSW have much better luck dealing with them then I have. Oh well, maybe we'll get some 18knot+ wind here in the next few days and I can put my 9m up. yeah....