FKA Kiteboarding Forums

FKA Kiteboarding Forums (http://www.fksa.org/index.php)
-   Let's Ride! (http://www.fksa.org/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Heading in from ATL. (http://www.fksa.org/showthread.php?t=2400)

Woodson 10-27-2006 09:17 AM

Heading in from ATL.

Hey gang,
I'm leaving here shortly from Atlanta to get down to Tampa and meet some of you guys and learn a thing or two. With the wind shifting west in St. Augustine, figure I'll keep going down on I75. Anything going on this evening or meeting place tomorrow for downwinder? Usual spot to ride Saturday? I know about the party just didn't know how early everyone was getting out there.

Thanks

Bryan W.

amber 10-27-2006 11:08 AM

There will be some weather coming thru in the morning. There will be guys arriving at Bongo's around 11am according to the thread on the kitemasters part of this forum. Check back there for updates. There will be a lot of riding in front of bongo's with demo equipment and I know some of the guys are going to do a test run of the race. see ya tomorrow!

C. Moore 10-27-2006 02:09 PM

I will be at Bongo's at 11:00am with some guys from different kite companies doing Demos. Flexfoil, Cabrinha, RRD, and Slingshot. I will PM you my number in case you want to meet up with us.

JoshTaylor 10-27-2006 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y2kcmoore
I will be at Bongo's at 11:00am with some guys from different kite companies doing Demos. Flexfoil, Cabrinha, RRD, and Slingshot. I will PM you my number in case you want to meet up with us.

will be there around 11.. possibly earlier

toby wilson 10-27-2006 02:29 PM

Bayflite and I also just got in some new Ocean Rodeo gear that will be available for demo!!! :D

Woodson 10-27-2006 03:28 PM

awesome... currently heading south on 75 in some ridiculously nasty weather. look forward to the demos and meeting the gang. getting in late tonight due to weather. first timer in tampa so you get to break in another newbie to the area.

also looking for new gear while down so looks to be a good weekend to be down here. see you guys in the am.

any plans tonight?

shogun1204 10-29-2006 04:47 PM

YO

Hey Ryan, it was great to meet you man. Give me a call when you come back down.

toby wilson 10-30-2006 06:49 AM

Is it Bryan or Ryan? I thought your name was Bryan and was calling you that all weekend... :oops:

Woodson 10-30-2006 09:58 AM

Nah, man, you got it right. Its Bryan. It's that southern drawl that confuses people.

Was an incredible weekend. Can't wait to do it again in a couple weeks. I'm do a Tampa review here in the next couple days, right now got to get paid where I can come back and play...

Awesome group of guys. Still smiling this morning...

toby wilson 10-30-2006 11:28 AM

It was great to meet you, looking forward to seeing you down here for the race!!! :twisted: