FKA Kiteboarding Forums

FKA Kiteboarding Forums (http://www.fksa.org/index.php)
-   Let's Ride! (http://www.fksa.org/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Tuesday night (http://www.fksa.org/showthread.php?t=4207)

Adam 06-25-2007 10:23 AM

Tuesday night

Looks like there might be some wind tomarrow night. Ill be at skyway, who else will be joining me?

toby wilson 06-25-2007 11:14 AM

Depends on how late you'll be there.

popeye 06-25-2007 11:29 AM

Are you guys actually going to show up this time?

Adam 06-25-2007 12:58 PM

i dont know how late ill be able to stay Toby, my parents are outta town and its just me and my Grandma so i dont know how long im gonna keep her there unless i can bum a ride lol :)

Woodson 06-25-2007 06:02 PM

Is she hot?

toby wilson 06-25-2007 06:37 PM

You are a SICK MAN Bryan!!! LOL

Adam, if you stay then call me and I'll give you a ride.

TampaBay Noob 06-25-2007 07:32 PM

rotfl...:)

I'll be heading to LP if it blows. I'm gonna be at Tropicana in the evening anyways watching the Rays kick some a$$. I might as well make the 5 minute drive to get some riding in. We'll see if the forecast holds though....

Stevil Kenevil 06-25-2007 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodson (Post 20623)
Is she hot?

Woodson, if thats your thing man you need to visit Capt. Kosmakos near Sunset beach, (A.K.A. the "Groping Granny Club") Plenty of hot "mature" women to fill your desires, and if they really like you, you might get a shiny new kite out of the deal. Make sure to wear lots of Aqua Velva- it drives them WILD!

Erick 06-25-2007 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevil Kenevil (Post 20635)
Woodson, if thats your thing man you need to visit Capt. Kosmakos near Sunset beach, (A.K.A. the "Groping Granny Club") Plenty of hot "mature" women to fill your desires, and if they really like you, you might get a shiny new kite out of the deal. Make sure to wear lots of Aqua Velva- it drives them WILD!

LMAO!!!!!!

toby wilson 06-25-2007 11:34 PM

Tom is gonna laugh...Adam, I have to back out, at least for now. My Father needs help unloading some things from a truck tomorrow night. Hopefully I'll make it late night but I can't guarantee I'll make it Bro...I'll keep you posted.

Stevil Kenevil 06-26-2007 06:47 AM

Toby is LYING!!!! He is headed to the Groping Granny club to get some action.

toby wilson 06-26-2007 07:10 AM

Yeah baby!!! Gotta love those wrinkles!!!

Danimal8199 06-26-2007 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevil Kenevil (Post 20635)
Make sure to wear lots of Aqua Velva- it drives them WILD!

You may want to try a little "English Leather" or perhaps the "Sex Panther"

Adam 06-26-2007 01:06 PM

Alright Toby just post up on here or give me a call. Does anyone know what time the winds gonna blow at?

CrazyJay 06-26-2007 01:28 PM

7:12 PM and 44 seconds.

inferno 06-26-2007 01:53 PM

double check your sources Jay its 45 seconds....
cant you the isobars :)

Stevil Kenevil 06-26-2007 03:21 PM

Well Toby it looks like you might be able to make the early bird at the Groping Granny,play a round of BINGO, catch the Elvis impersonator at 6:00, and get on the water by 7:13.

(I bet 20 bux he shows up at Lassing smelling like ben-gay and has a poligrip stain on his board shorts!)

Danimal- Aqua Velva is for serious players only.It is the best known aphrodesiac ever created for gettin lucky with da ladies. English Leather may work for the younger crowd, but we're talkin' about mature, classy women here who know what they want.

Danimal8199 06-26-2007 04:15 PM

I'm heading to LP now. Just got one question...Whose comming with me?

inferno 06-26-2007 04:21 PM

i may join you if your there till night, im heading to sw first

TampaBay Noob 06-26-2007 04:21 PM

I think I'll join you

toby wilson 06-26-2007 05:07 PM

I'll be working. Anyone know of any good jobs that won't keep me at work all night while the wind blows in the afternoon? Pimpin' out my body and playing shuffleboard with smokin' hot local grannies just isn't paying off like I thought it would... LOL

TampaBay Noob 06-26-2007 05:20 PM

Toby, at least you can say you receive gum jobs. :) Oh well, I'm off to lassing now.....

popeye 06-26-2007 11:01 PM

Um ok.

Well, whoever left their board before I showed up for the night riding session, I have it.

MH?

Danimal8199 06-26-2007 11:05 PM

Sorry guys,

got to Lassing and the tide was so far out the riding area was small, plus when I got there, there were about 6 fishermen wading out into the riding area.

Plan B: Vinoy Park, nice launch and land spot. Got going with 2 others, a nice storm came through and I put the kite down, after about 20 minutes the storm left, we started riding again and had an awesome time!

By the time we packed up and left it was blowing so hard that I would have been twice over powered on my 15...Good times!

inferno 06-26-2007 11:41 PM

SW session rocked, i got there around 6 and just hung out for a bit, wind was only about 12-13 at the most, then a squall line came through, wind went to a gusty 15-25, randy hooked me up with the new 13m yarga hybrid, very sick kite.....
everyone had to come in since they were on 15's and 16's, so i went out on the 13m and had a blast for about 20min while the squall came through.... the kite is super quick light bar pressure but very easy to feel where its at, turned very sharp, but unlike my waroo it kept almost full power through the downloop (i decided not to kiteloop the demo) i didnt expect it to jump as well as my waroo...wrong... that kite goes to the moon, and floats just as good as any kite out there, it doesnt depower as well as he waroo, but then again its not supposed to... if best made it in a 15m, id probably get it tomorrow it was that much fun... unfortunately the 13m is a tad to small for my main kite since im over 200lbs, but for most riders it would be a sweet ride, i couldnt imagine how the 9m flies in 30+ :)
i might just keep my 13m waroo and get an 11m yarga for the 20knot fall days :)

TampaBay Noob 06-27-2007 12:35 AM

Had a blast at Lassing Park completely lit on my 11m sonic! That was the first time I have had a chance to fly it and I have to say I'm impressed. There's nothing like riding next to the downtown St. Pete skyline at night. Gotta love it.

popeye 06-27-2007 07:51 AM

Skyway was awesome... Tdub, me, and Danny were well powered and having a good time. Danny on a 13, and me and Toby on 16's.

Lightning in the distance made for a really cool show... flying through the air, moon, sky, and big orange lightning bursts in the distance. Rode until 11.

Kick a$$.

amber 06-27-2007 11:58 AM

Gary and fellas, do you remember Glitter Granny from the place on PAG (mind blank). Woods, we'll take you there so you can check her out. She's all sparkly and looks like a little firecracker!!

I can't remember if Gary or Steve already called dibs on her...

Woodson 06-27-2007 12:41 PM

Missed out on the fun...

Good times last night with the Grand Cougars...

Came home with red cheeks from all the pinching and a pocket full of nickels from all the tips...

Stevil Kenevil 06-27-2007 12:49 PM

Ahhh yes Amber, I remember her.... That was when you explained to all of us, (including the waitress)what a GILF was (Grandma I'd Like to ...)!!!!!!! That was a fun day for sure!!! We will not release the name of the establishment at this time, because I really love eating there, and I don't want anyone else to try and steal my dreamgilf.....
I gotta run now,(I have to pick up my Elvis suit at the dry cleaners) and I dont want to be late for "work" at the GG club.

popeye 06-27-2007 12:50 PM

Totally, I had 4 markers and then I found a pencil under my bed.