FKA Kiteboarding Forums

FKA Kiteboarding Forums (http://www.fksa.org/index.php)
-   What's going on? (http://www.fksa.org/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Thanks to everyone! (http://www.fksa.org/showthread.php?t=4101)

shogun1204 06-04-2007 07:28 AM

Thanks to everyone!

Starting on the 18th of June, I will officially be a Panama City Rider. I have accepted a job offer up there and will be moving up on the weekend of the 16th. I just wanted to say thank to everyone for everything. I have had such a great time kitting with everyone in the St. Pete Area! I have met some great friend and feel truly blessed to get to kite with one of the best groups of Kiter’s in Florida! (HA Don’t worry my loud mouth will be back to visit quite often to ride down here! Plus I will want to come down to do photos still for my site! Alex let me know when you get your new setup so we can get a photo shoot going for you!)

Big shout out to Toby, Erick, Bryan W, Alex, Paul Sr, Jordan, Adam, Wake-Board Adam, E-Bone, Amber, Jeff, Shawn, Josh, Skyway Scott, Rusky, Jayson, Zolt, Hoss, Bryan L, Steve-O, Steve S. Mira, Gary, Danny, Matt S, Mike H, CJ, Dustin and Tessa. Thanks Gang! If you ever want to ride up in PC you always have a place to crash!

Erick 06-04-2007 08:03 AM

Roy,

I wish you the best up in PC and you know that you are always welcome here in Tampa Bay. I personally had great times with you and I hope to continue to have more here or in PC. Stay in touch!

CrazyJay 06-04-2007 09:11 AM

It was my pleasure to meet and ride with such a personable and classy guy.
Good luck in Panama City!
Jayson

toby wilson 06-04-2007 09:30 AM

Gaysian Roy, we will miss having your antics at the the Backside. LOL

Just kidding good buddy, tell Linda I am still mad at her for stealing one of my bros from the St Pete area!!! ;) Looks like some long drives in the future up to P.C.!!! Best of luck Bro, you need to find a good gym so you can pump up the 45M kite I am gonna buy when you lose our bet next June!!! LOL

amber 06-04-2007 09:40 AM

I'm going to miss having you around to joke with. I will also miss seeing you show Toby your MMA "moves" on the floor. Nobody to woo-hoo on the water anymore, but I'm sure once you guys decide to have that little swgaysian he'll be screamin' like his daddy in no time.

Feels like part of the family is moving away. We are all really going to miss you.

Adam 06-04-2007 10:52 AM

Roy, you the coolest bro i know. Im gonna whoop up on Linda for stealing you but thats later on. DONT FORGET YOUR GAMECUBE AND YOUR JACK JOHNSON CD'S!!! LOL you can leave me that nati ice you got though! haha goodlick you in PC and have fun. <333 :)

Skyway Scott 06-04-2007 11:12 AM

You're a great guy, Roy.

shogun1204 06-04-2007 12:56 PM

Glad to hear that you made it back Alive Scott! I was worried that my make shift bridle fixed would not hold! LOL

bryanleighty 06-04-2007 01:35 PM

Good luck Roy! always a pleasure to have you on the beach.. sorry to see you go.

popeye 06-04-2007 03:03 PM

Not sure why you left me off your list but I'll still catch your kite when you come back... lol :D Good luck.

-tom

E-Bone 06-04-2007 03:47 PM

Later, Roy, have fun in up at the Rednekk Riviera and give a shout out to WindRyder for us.

I'll miss you whenever I look at the photoz you took of me touching myself while kiteboarding. I am so tore up about this, I am going to vent my frustration through poetry, which is how I express myself when straight talk (if you pardon the expression) won't suffice:

Ode to Roy by E Bone

Roy, I love myself; I want you to love me
When I feel down; I want you above me
I search myself; I want you to find me
I forget myself; I want you to remind me

I don't want anybody else
When I think about you Roy I touch myself
Ooh I don't want anybody else Oh no, oh no, oh no

You're the one who makes me come runnin'
You're the sun who makes me shine
When you're around I'm always laughin'
I want to make you mine

I close my eyes and see you before me
Think I would die if you were to ignore me
A fool could see just how much I adore you
I'd get down on my knees; I'd do anything for you

When I think about you Roy I touch myself
ahh ohh i don't want anybody else
oh no oh on oh no yeah

I want you
and when i think about you; i touch myself
ooh ooOoh ooOoh aaaaahhhh

I honestly do, Roy,
I touch myself

shogun1204 06-04-2007 03:57 PM

Wow

I have to say, this is easily the gayest thing I have ever read!

LMAO!! Hey E-Bone if you ever get lonely at night and need to touch yourself. Here is a pic so you dont have to use your imagination!

http://epickitesurfing.com/roypics/sky.jpg

E-Bone 06-04-2007 04:09 PM

WTF!?

That'z a poser hooked Backside Ballgrab. Only the most hardcore kiterz dare to unhook and then slap dey nutz while doing a reverse butterslide. This weak-ass rider, whoever he is, is clearly hooked in.

Still, imitation is the purest form of flattery, so I'll take this photo as a compliment.

toby wilson 06-04-2007 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toby wilson (Post 20041)
Gaysian Roy, we will miss having your antics at the the Backside. LOL

I rest my case.

Woodson 06-04-2007 04:41 PM

Road trip!

Bro! The pleasure is all mine! First person I met pulling up to Bongo's back in October on my first road trip down from ATL.

Can't wait to get the gang together for a road trip to the city known for Airbrushed t-shirts and cut off blue jeans...

So... when is the "Go Away" party?

See ya before you leave, no doubt.

toby wilson 06-04-2007 04:44 PM

Going away party

Yeah, I think "Vegas Roy" needs to come out of hiding one last time before the whip REALLY starts cracking!!!

shogun1204 06-04-2007 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E-Bone (Post 20085)
WTF!?

That'z a poser hooked Backside Ballgrab. Only the most hardcore kiterz dare to unhook and then slap dey nutz while doing a reverse butterslide. This weak-ass rider, whoever he is, is clearly hooked in.

Still, imitation is the purest form of flattery, so I'll take this photo as a compliment.

Yes I am not as Hardcore as you Mr. E-Bone!!!! Oh yeah you forgot that this Rider also has a full head of hair and does not have a bulls-eye painted on his A$$!!!!!! LOL Then it would have been a perfect imatation of the BONE!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, I decided myself to rename this trick to the Skyway Salute! Since you, Alex and I are pretty much the only one that does this Super Hard Core Trick!! Hadlow has nothing on US!!!!!

Dont worry, I will tell WindRyder you said hello. (She is after all the reason I am moving up there!) LOL

JoshTaylor 06-04-2007 10:58 PM

roy man how could you leave us like that?!

hah, i'll defenitly be payin you some visits up in pc.

actually, very soon.

SandiBottom 06-05-2007 06:41 AM

Welcome roy

roy,
Glad to have you up in the PC area....I was once an old St. Pete Boy also..

Welcome

Unimog Bob 06-05-2007 02:22 PM

You da Man Roy! WE will definitely miss you. Your positive attitude and ready smile made our local scene so much cooler. The PC kite community will be lucky to have you.. and I'm sure they will all have they're way with you too. Don't forget to check your six

Bob

A-Bomb 06-06-2007 08:11 AM

Roy,
You will be missed. I think most of us new we could count on having a laugh (with you, not at you ...usually) when you came out.

I'd like to take you up on the Panama City offer sometime. I was only there once on spring break while at FSU and, needless to say, had a great time. Also, If y'all ever need a place to crash when you get back this way, the door is always open.

Sincerely,
Adam/aka A-Bomb/"wakeboard Adam"

To the other Adam:
I know you often got a ride from Roy and are probably not old enough to drive yet, so if you ever need a ride out to the water, feel free to let me know.

toby wilson 06-06-2007 09:26 AM

Agreed Adam, if you ever need a ride to the beach I will be more than happy to give you a ride as well...

shogun1204 06-06-2007 10:01 AM

Pc

Just let me know when you guys want to come up. Just PM me on the forum or go to my site and email me let me know.

JoshTaylor 06-06-2007 10:13 AM

you changing your number?

shogun1204 06-06-2007 10:32 AM

#

Nope, it will stay the same for now. I might change it later, but I will let everyone know if I do.

Cborges 06-06-2007 12:03 PM

Somebodies Smitten...

Aloha Mr. Smitten!
Congrats On The Job And Move Your Making To PC. Im Sure Linda Is a Happy Camper now! No More Long Drives Every Other Weekend Or Phone Calls with things said like "Honey ...I Miss You...no Honey-bunny,...I Miss U More....no Hunny-bunny-wunny..I Miss Yooooouuuu More!!"
Love Is Grand...embrace It!

Now...I Didnt See My Name On That List Of Peeps On Your Good Bye Post...hmmm..there Is An Edit Button...lol.
Havent Ridden With Ya In A While(since Kw) but still gonna miss ya when I visit the St Pete Area...the Beach Wont Be The Same Without Hearing You ..."somewhere "laughing Or Joking On Beach!!

Your Homie
Cj Borges
Miami,fl.

Skyway Scott 06-06-2007 12:12 PM

That's the problem with lists, they are guaranteed to be incomplete.;)

Cborges 06-06-2007 12:15 PM

lol

wahoo...I MADE THE LIST.....!!!!!WAHOOOOOOOO!!!

JoshTaylor 06-06-2007 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shogun1204 (Post 20178)
Nope, it will stay the same for now. I might change it later, but I will let everyone know if I do.

i will be giving you a call very soon in the future. because i will defenitely be up there this summer.

Erick 06-06-2007 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshTaylor (Post 20190)
i will be giving you a call very soon in the future. because i will defenitely be up there this summer.

Just go to the beach and you should hear him screaming. LOL!

JoshTaylor 06-06-2007 03:33 PM

very true haha

im gana miss all the times you were hitting on me and stuff (not really! lol), and screaming like a girl :D lol
mr. chip 'n dale
(inside joke for thoes of you who are thinking WTF?)
lmao.

gana miss ya bro. i will be seein you soon tho.

Adam 06-06-2007 05:34 PM

hey Josh, remember Lawn Boy Roy haha!

amber 06-07-2007 09:59 AM

Ahhh. Mr Chip n Dale...i forgot about that one. Thanks for reminding me Josh! I wonder if he'll show the guys up in PC all his "moves"

Come on...we want to see vegas roy one more time before you go...please?

Erick 06-07-2007 07:44 PM

Yo!! Roy you can't leave .... where am I going now to toss my empty Red Bull cans??

JoshTaylor 06-07-2007 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erick (Post 20248)
Yo!! Roy you can't leave .... where am I going now to toss my empty Red Bull cans??

yes!! and my subway trash!!! and vault!! damn it.

we need you here!! well atleast your truck so we can throw all of our trash in it!

ha LAWN BOY

nice one adam, i forgot about that LOL

Adam 06-10-2007 08:45 PM

hahaha yeah that was a good one.

P.S. Thanks big Adam and Toby i appreciate it!