FKA Kiteboarding Forums

FKA Kiteboarding Forums (http://www.fksa.org/index.php)
-   What's going on? (http://www.fksa.org/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   The LOOOOVE boat.... soon will be making another run.... (http://www.fksa.org/showthread.php?t=1392)

Skyway Scott 05-03-2006 10:10 AM

Have a good time guys! I have to teach each night (except monday)
Someone RIP it up today!! NOTHING is worse than wind with no one taking advantage of it. Its sacrilegious.

Hottest kiter in town has got to be someone doing a 2 mile walk of shame in this heat (horribly dry, bad joke)

inferno 05-03-2006 02:54 PM

hey chris, the sensor just hit 14, i hope it keeps going up :D

inferno 05-03-2006 03:22 PM

its up to 16 im going to give it a try

Skyway Scott 05-03-2006 04:05 PM

It's up to 21 now! Nail it, Danny. Let us know how it was.

inferno 05-03-2006 08:07 PM

wish i had more time, got to ride from 5-5:45, but had enough power on the 21m to throw some pretty good airs, trying to work on the style points so i can be as as scottie :D
i plan on hitting NB tomorrow around 4:30, hope it blows again

toby wilson 05-03-2006 10:22 PM

Danny, did you guys meet/launch a new kiter named Eric today who took lessons from Randy? He is a real cool guy are and seems like he is in the same funk I was, stuck where I was (only it took me like 5 months to figure it out). If anyone sees him on the beach (he flies a 16M SS Octane), please give him a pointer or two. I just remember how tough it was for me to grasp the whole concept of putting everything together and would be stoked to see him get up and riding real soon...thanks!!!

inferno 05-04-2006 05:22 AM

yeah there was someone on a 16m octane, i didnt know who it was and i had to rush on out, he seemed to be doing pretty well, couldve used more wind though

bryanleighty 05-04-2006 05:30 AM

I hit PAG yesterday afternoon.. allen was there too.. we were both flying 12 waroo's but just didnt have enough. He was doing quite a bit better on his UG board.. I was on the aged 160 rrd (not the upwind monster)..

oh well.

E-Bone 05-04-2006 07:54 AM

What are you talking about? I was riding my 9m at Backside. Plenty of wind. Just enough to go upwind one foot each tack.

bryanleighty 05-04-2006 08:14 AM

the 2rd (turd) board is great in the waves.. but does not go upwind without a good amount of juice. seriously .. that board is GREAT in the swells. very little spray and rides super smooth.

i should have brought out one of my ply boards in the lighter wind.. probably would have had a better go at it.. though not as fun in the open water.

i need to get out to backside SW on the next seabreeze.

maybe tonight??