FKA Kiteboarding Forums

FKA Kiteboarding Forums (http://www.fksa.org/index.php)
-   Let's Ride! (http://www.fksa.org/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   look out, here comes fri :) (http://www.fksa.org/showthread.php?t=2727)

bryanleighty 12-07-2006 01:29 PM

Toby...you going out tomorrow AM??

That SS board I found belongs to someone named Jeremy that says he lives close to you.. If he does not stop by tonight to pick it up I'd like to give it to you if thats cool...

inferno 12-07-2006 01:56 PM

if the forecast holds, i might do a predawn patrol at the N SW, should be clear skies with a full moon and 20mph winds if anyone wants to join me

bryanleighty 12-07-2006 02:08 PM

well i was going to be there at 6 ...

:)

i'll get up around 530 and head out ASAICDMLAOTH

(As Soon As I Can Drag My Lazy Ass Outta Tha House)

Kev 12-07-2006 08:55 PM

it's going to be a GOOD DAY!!

inferno 12-08-2006 03:10 AM

4am = 25 gusting to 30 :D

inferno 12-08-2006 03:57 AM

5am= wind has clocked around to NE, perfect for low tide riding at SW, currently at 30-35... i may have to pull out the brand new 7m yarga that ive been trying to sell :?

bryanleighty 12-08-2006 04:44 AM

rock n roll

bryanleighty 12-08-2006 08:55 AM

windy windy windy and cold cold cold..

also..

where the hell did all the water go..

ive never kited there w/ such a low tide. it seemed like an entirely different place.

fully LITT on 12m waroo.. boosting good sized jumps.. gusty at times.. overpowered at times..

combined with yesterday afternoon and this morning my legs are jello.

toby wilson 12-08-2006 11:15 AM

At least you got to ride. I didn't have a ride to the beach this morning. I guess all 2003 Kia Sorrentos have a cheap (like nothing else on the car is cheap :lol: ) reservoir tank for the coolant and they are all cracking on the bottom, spilling out the fluid as quickly as it is poured into the reservoir. The car was overheating so I took it in. The part (replacement reservoir) is on NATIONAL backorder and the local dealer is 25 deep waiting for parts. So I am without an SUV for a while :( ...at least Amber can drive me to the beach in the morning... :)

bryanleighty 12-08-2006 12:16 PM

i feel your pain man!!

i was 1 month w/o my vehicle due to stuff like that.. had my ex gf's car but it was not the same..

i just bought that Bronco for 1500$ .. runs great.. i can beat it up.. should last a bunch of years if i take care of it mechanically and keep the fluids fresh..