PDA

View Full Version : Huge demo/clinic sat. 3/13 in treasure island

Steve-O
03-12-2010, 07:18 AM
Watersports West is proud to announce the largest demo event Tampa Bay has ever seen this weekend during the Gulf Coast Kiteboard Challenge festivites.

First off, Jon Modica of Cabrinha Kitesurf Equipment, will be in town to show and demo the lastest 2010 gear. Crossbows, Switchblades, Nomads, and Converts will be on hand. Jon will also have an arsenal of twin tips, directionals, and all types of strapless options.

Jon has also agreed to do a strapless/wave clinic during the demo. As most of you know, Jon is considered to be one of the best strapless riders in the world. Should be very informative and free of charge.

In addition, Neil Hutchinson and Matt Sexton of Slingshot Sports will also be attending with the RPM, Octane, Fuel, and the new Key. Neil plans to have a huge selection of directionals, twin tips, and strapless boards as well. Thanks to Slingshot, Ruben Lenton's pro board the Lunacy, will be available to win at the auction.

We will also have the new 2010 Liquid force Havoc and Envy kites on hand as well.

Regardless if the race happens on Saturday or not, the demo will go on in the afternoon. We are shooting for 1pm with the Jon's clinic around 3pm.

Demo/Clinic location will be at the race finish point:

Island Inn Resort
9980 Gulf Boulevard
Treasure Island, FL 33706
(727) 367-1926

Hope you can make it out, and keep an eye on the 24 hour race notice for the final decision about this weekend's event. Should be a good one and one for the record books.

If you have any questions, feel free to give me a call.

Steve-O
Team Watersports West
727-542-8022

Water Monkey
03-12-2010, 10:39 AM
Water Monkey will be representing with some more brands to make it an event larger demo PARTY!!

Pro reps Packet and Helga from Jimmy Lewis will be on hand to demo the latest and greatest kitesurf boards and twin-tips from Jimmy Lewis.

Be sure to try a Sigma Series kite as we will also have the complete line-up of the 2010 Naish Cult's.

Best will also be representing with the latest in user friendly design in the Kahoona Kite Series.

Steve-O
03-12-2010, 04:25 PM
Just wanted to clarify that the demo and Jon Modica's clinic will be at the

Island Inn Resort
9980 Gulf Boulevard
Treasure Island, FL 33706
(727) 367-1926

NOT SAND KEY PARK

I apologize, as I was cut and pasting the address, I accidently cut and pasted the Sand Key Park address info.

Hopefully it is crystal clear and you can make it out.