PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a replacement pump of Cabrinha Access 12M

@u$tinVille0420
03-09-2010, 05:08 PM
I bought a used kite and the pump was broken. What is the difference with the kite pumps. Are the pumps for kite universal? Does anyone have a spare pump that they want to sell?

Thank you for your time..

C. Moore
03-09-2010, 07:46 PM
You live in LOL too? I have an extra one if you need it.

call me 727.507.1013

@u$tinVille0420
03-10-2010, 02:05 PM
Chris,

I need a pump for this weekend.. When would I be able to meet you. Are you going to the event on Sat? I will be gald to buy the spare pump off you Chris. If you are going to the Downwinder on Sat I can buy you lunch and some beers if you like. Tks again for looking out and let it Blow...

I stopped by the Walmarts by the house and they did not have any hand pumps. I went to Target and bought Coleman portable air pump but that did not have enought power to pump my Cabrinha Access 12M up to max psi..

I did get a chance today to test out the new kite that I got and was impressed with the control and power of this classic C kite.. Looking foward to getting on the water soon..

C. Moore
03-10-2010, 02:28 PM
I think I will be at the event on Saturday. lol

I will bring an extra pump with me.

@u$tinVille0420
03-10-2010, 02:52 PM
I figured that out after I posted the comments. Great things you can find on the Web..LAMO

I will give you a call on Sat when I get out there.. Tks again Chris and have a great day!