PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday

Unimog Bob
03-03-2010, 05:35 AM
I am debating skipping my afternoon lab and going out around 11 am if it is still blowing. Anyone doing a DW today?

stpetesal
03-03-2010, 07:32 AM
give me a call,

Unimog Bob
03-03-2010, 06:15 PM
Man, that was so awesome. :)
Thanks guys for riding out there, especially the second DW. ;)
Thanks again for letting me borrow your surfboard, Scott.

robertovillate
03-03-2010, 06:30 PM
Yeah, the past 7-8 days have been great for downwinders (i've chalked up 8 since feb 17... so -although a bit cool- the NW breeze has been good).

Skyway Scott- good on you for rallying everyone for the second DW today...pretty hard to beat those conditions today...great wind, sun & waves all day long, what more can you ask for?

..and tomorrow is looking pretty good too!!!!!!!!

Unimog Bob
03-03-2010, 07:21 PM
I wish I could go, but I can't blow off a practical exam (obviously). Blowing off lab is out of my character... but I must say, days like today call for a break out ;)

stpetesal
03-03-2010, 09:36 PM
Was a good day for sure, and I did learn some more about the waves today, I know they are small but for a native they can seem big. I have an appt in the am but may be able to go around noon or so, but not sure.

Unimog Bob
03-03-2010, 09:43 PM
Like... they can pummel you. :eek: :p
Yeah, they are fairly small compared to waves in St. Augustine, Ft. Pierce and other places, but they were decent (good for here).

Wish more days were like today. It was a blast for sure. I can't go tomorrow until 3 pm or a tad later. Will probably just blow it off and go to Derby Lane.