PDA

View Full Version : Printing logos on kites?

UCFKiteSurfer
01-12-2006, 03:16 PM
I am involved in the Kite Surfing Association at UCF and we are trying to find ways to obtain more equipment. One of the ideas we had was to try to get some company's to put there logo on our kites so that it would greatly reduce the cost of our equipment. Has anybody looked into this before or know who I would need to talk to about getting some quotes for the printing or if it is even possible. Also, I wanted to know what you guys though of kites being used for advertising.

Thanks,
Rob

ricki
01-12-2006, 03:34 PM
I am involved in the Kite Surfing Association at UCF and we are trying to find ways to obtain more equipment. One of the ideas we had was to try to get some company's to put there logo on our kites so that it would greatly reduce the cost of our equipment. Has anybody looked into this before or know who I would need to talk to about getting some quotes for the printing or if it is even possible. Also, I wanted to know what you guys though of kites being used for advertising.

Thanks,
Rob

Bacardi and some other companies have put logos on kites in the past. I understand that http://www.kite-x.com/ can place logos on kites. There may be some liability issues for the advertiser.

waterboards
01-16-2006, 09:52 AM
I would love to help you people out and set your school up as a team. send me a e-mail to waterboards@comcast.net.