PDA

View Full Version : A message to the west wind...

troubleshooter
12-30-2009, 08:21 PM
You piece of crap. Go away. Its January! Stop! No more!

Thank you for your time

troubleshooter
01-07-2010, 09:35 PM
OK. Not only are we still getting this stinking N/NW wind. But its nukin' N/NW wind. 25 + knots for Saturday and Sunday. And not only is it nukin' N/NW wind but its on both a Saturday and a Sunday. And not only is it a nukin' N/NW wind on a Saturday and a Sunday but it's gonna be a high of like 50 degrees.

What next. Bamboo strips up my fingernails?

flkiter
01-08-2010, 12:11 AM
If it was just warmer then it would be great. I plan on being lite on a 7 this weekend. Maybe I'll need the 9 since I'll have like 4 layers of wet suits on.

troubleshooter
01-08-2010, 06:39 PM
Yes I will be lit on my 9 meter. Dont get me wrong, I will kite my ass off this weekend. But I want my east/NE wind back. West and North wind is squirly. No matter where you are.

ricki
01-08-2010, 08:39 PM
Who would have thought you may need a nice boat to go with your 9 m? Didn't we have something like this a couple of years ago, without all the cold? That is a couple of weeks of continuous west winds? Stay warm out there and grab some wind time if you can. Just don't blow off to the Bahamas.

troubleshooter
01-10-2010, 05:48 PM
Didn't need a boat to go with my 9 meter. Only needed a huge pair of jewels to kite in this weather. I think mine fell off from frostbite halfway through the session.