PDA

View Full Version : Eye on next week!

Steve-O
10-06-2009, 08:53 PM
Ok, ok, ok I know its a ways off, but desperate times call for desperate measures. We can all hope right?

Looks to be a front rolling through sometime early next week, maybe some winds in the 20's?????

Mon/Tues is the forecast call at the moment, but something to keep an eye on.

If you want some 40+, head to Martha's Vineyard. :D

I am dreaming of a downwinder, a surfboard, and a kite!!!

troubleshooter
10-06-2009, 11:25 PM
Maybe.

Not a real strong front but if it pushes thru could produce

http://www.weather.gov/sat_tab.php?image=ir

Steve-O
10-11-2009, 06:24 PM
Did I say Mon/Tues....

I really meant Friday....no really this time....I swear.....:confused:

BIWISI:D

al-kite-ah
10-11-2009, 06:34 PM
But everyone quietly get there gear together....ssshhhh don't scare the wind away just ignore the forecast and get ready just in case. i have seen these fronts stall out before and not make it down here. so can't take these 5 day forecasts too seriously. but check your line lengths, tighenten the screws in your foot stap pads...just in case.....ENJOY!!! by the way in looks stronger in saint augustine if anyone can drive over there and get it!!!:cool:

jim
10-11-2009, 07:04 PM
Hopefully the forecast won't be pushed out and downgraded which seems to be common. But it gives one hope. Hope is good. Always nice to look at the extended forecast and see wind. Seems like if it holds same forecast until 2 days out then its for real, especially if all the models agree. Been a long hot summer...

Unimog Bob
10-12-2009, 12:30 AM
Fingers crossed... but yeah... can't tell you how many times the first couple fronts Peter out before they get here. Hopefully that won't be the case, but unfortunately, it is common for the first one or two forecasts to get shut down. :mad: