PDA

View Full Version : Kiteboard Gear

RushMarkRush
08-11-2004, 05:37 PM
Everyone has their favorite shop to purchase gear and a lot of riders buy gear on-line. I can tell you it is really nice to buy gear from a shop that you can walk into and talk face to face with someone and just check out and actually look at and touch the gear. It is also really nice when you have a warranty problem or question with your gear to be able to get some service immediately. I think SERVICE is what makes a QUALITY product. Most shops carry the top, leading brands so you can have a choice and make comparisons.
The guys at WaterSPortsWest have done back flips for me after the sale if any questions or problems come up. They have a great inventory of gear and back up their sales with service.
You can get some deals on-line but a shop you can walk into works best for me....find a good shop with service and quality products..it's hard to go wrong.

RushMarkRush
08-11-2004, 05:37 PM
Everyone has their favorite shop to purchase gear and a lot of riders buy gear on-line. I can tell you it is really nice to buy gear from a shop that you can walk into and talk face to face with someone and just check out and actually look at and touch the gear. It is also really nice when you have a warranty problem or question with your gear to be able to get some service immediately. I think SERVICE is what makes a QUALITY product. Most shops carry the top, leading brands so you can have a choice and make comparisons.
The guys at WaterSPortsWest have done back flips for me after the sale if any questions or problems come up. They have a great inventory of gear and back up their sales with service.
You can get some deals on-line but a shop you can walk into works best for me....find a good shop with service and quality products..it's hard to go wrong.

archetypical
09-09-2005, 09:37 PM
List of thousands free anonymous proxy servers. Updated daily: http://www.socksproxylist.com

archetypical
09-09-2005, 09:37 PM
List of thousands free anonymous proxy servers. Updated daily: http://www.socksproxylist.com