PDA

View Full Version : Bay News 9 TV Shoot (5-13)

Steve-O
05-13-2009, 09:41 AM
Been working with Rachel Erickson of Bay News 9 on a story about kiteboarding in the Tampa Bay area.

We are scheduled to shoot the "on water" today between 1-4pm in Ft. Desoto. North Beach on a sea breeze and East Beach on an easterly.

Not sure if will be blowing but there has been a sea breeze the last few afternoons.

Come on out if you can and help us show the scene of kiteboarding it Tampa Bay.

The story will air on channel 340 on Demand under "Big Boys and Big Toys"

Call my cell if you have any questions of our whereabouts

Steve-O
727-542-8022

Steve-O
05-13-2009, 12:51 PM
no go. No wind. Rescheduled.

Steve-O
05-13-2009, 05:53 PM
There wasn't much wind down south today, but around Redington Beach we were able to find some wind to work with.

It was one of the most beautiful days I can remember with the water that emerald green. The wind wasn't epic by any stretch but it was enough to get the shots they were looking for.

Rachel did a great job and sounds like she is going to put together a great story about kiteboarding, it's history, and the scene here in Tampa Bay.

I will post when it hits the airwaves. We hope to get a few more clips of some high wind action and freestyle session. Who knows when that will be, but always keeping my fingers crossed.

If you would like to see some of the stuff Rachel has done, go to channel 340 Brighthouse and find "Big Boys and Big Toys" You will get an idea of what she will be putting together.

jetpack
05-13-2009, 11:09 PM
Oooofta! Would you mind giving me a shout when you plan on KS again with
Ms Erickson... Ooofta!

C-lCWvaQzvg