PDA

View Full Version : Rick on the DSC

Clew In
04-25-2009, 02:25 PM
Hey Rick,

I just saw the Discovery program Rampage and it had the segment of the Kevin Kearney accident. I thought you did a great job and I was glad to see them give you some time on air. Keep up the great work.

Clew In

ricki
04-25-2009, 03:16 PM
Thanks CI, I was concerned to put something out there that kiters aren't out of control wackos and that accidents like this are avoidable. Spent a lot of time going back and forth with the producer, got questions in advance to try to keep things productive. I felt pretty good about how things went during the shoot. I forgot how things can shift in editing though and it was a real short spot anyway. Hope it helps.

Hey Rick,

I just saw the Discovery program Rampage and it had the segment of the Kevin Kearney accident. I thought you did a great job and I was glad to see them give you some time on air. Keep up the great work.

Clew In

Scribble
04-28-2009, 11:09 PM
Anyone have a clip of this? I can't find it on DSC and it looks like the show isn't even on the website. Maybe its a conspiracy against me.

Thanks,
Andy

ricki
04-29-2009, 08:50 PM
I didn't manage to tape it Andy. I just checked and I don't see scheduling for it on DSC in the next two weeks. It was more supportive of kiting than past coverage but still could have gone a bit further.