PDA

View Full Version : Thanks!

ricki
03-26-2009, 03:56 PM
Just looked in on the web stats,

we've had over 4.8 Million page views in 2008 and 916,000 in 2009 year to date.

and 1.2 Million unique visits in 2008 and 206,000 in 2009 year to date.

That is a lot of interest out there and shows information on the site is being widely viewed and considered. Thanks again!

http://www.fksa.org/albums/album386/Billy_rips.jpg

Clew In
03-26-2009, 04:47 PM
Hey Rick,

I bet I have been most of the views, sitting around for the past two months with a busted ankle.

Any way thanks for keeping the site running and I always enjoy the pics. I hope I will be able to get out and add some pics soon.

Clew In

ricki
03-26-2009, 04:56 PM
Hey CI,

You're welcome! I'm right up there too. Just got back to kiting in the last two weeks after nine months off for injuries. All speed in healing, don't rush it though. Hope it is going well. Has the injury taken the edge off your wind lust or not really? Mine almost vanished during the worst part of the healing for the first time in about a decade, a good thing considering.

Have a ton more shots to process, from the CKA competition in Islamorada recently and some funky but intriguing Capoeira images. More to come on top of that likely enough. Keep clicking!

robertovillate
03-26-2009, 06:52 PM
Thanks Rick,

For running the forum, putting up with the ups and downs of it. I am sure that it is sometimes not an easy task.

I hope everyone will continue to appreciate it and use it for the positive growth and sharing of our sport.

respectfully,

Roberto

PS...and hope you heal quickly and completely so you can get out and ride hard again soon.

ricki
03-26-2009, 07:29 PM
You're welcome Roberto and thanks for your input. We've had a forum in place for almost eight years, with thousands of participants. Overall I think it has done some good and continues to do so.

No complaints here about healing. I am real happy to be as far along as I am. Was seriously considering giving it up under Doctors orders. Fortunately, things have been coming together better than expected so far. Thanks to Gebi for his help in moving over that last barrier. Hope things continue. Best advice, "avoid injury!"

thebestkite
03-27-2009, 02:58 AM
You never give up !
till death does you part from your kite ( figuratively speaking )
from my cold bare hands like some gunslinger used to say .....