PDA

View Full Version : First Slingshot RPM Demo Monday at the 520 Slick!

Boschoss
02-14-2009, 04:17 PM
Good Breeze Kiteboarding will be demoing the brand new Slingshot RPM at the 520 Slick on Monday 2/16 in Cocoa Beach. Information on the RPM can be found here: http://www.slingshotsports.com/2009-RPM?sc=45&category=13989
You do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Come see what the buzz is all about. The forecast is calling for North winds 20-25 mph! Call Billy Bosch with any questions at 386-235-9804.

Boschoss
02-16-2009, 07:14 PM
First of all, people need to start using this forum more. This is a great resource for our area. Let's utilize it.

So I feel like the overall consensus is...That kite is f**king sweet. Fast, Floaty, Stable, Responsive and still Depowers completely! I took it to the beach around 4:30 and road some waves with it. It is sweet for wave riding too. The only issue seems to be the that power strap gets difficult to adjust every once in a while (Oh well!), but no complaints about the kite itself. The RPM should be available in around 3 weeks. If anyone is interested let me know so you can get one ASAP. I will have a 12 meter a little sooner for anyone who didnt get to try them. Props to Slingshot.