PDA

View Full Version : New Shop!

ricki
08-17-2005, 08:11 PM
Congratulations Rush, I just read the news about your new kiteboard shop.

Dudes,

Check out www.Emeraldcoastkiteboarding.com . Rush and Wayne have put together a great little shop with personal service and lots of great gear. It's in Panama City, Fl, on the Emerald Coast. I don't think you'll beat their prices - PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't get anything for this, except to spread the love to you out there in the kite surfing world. Maybe they'll put video of me on their damn site - finally (just kidding).

If you're near by, stop in and say hi. Both of the guys are instructors. Rush has been a successful businessman in Panama City Beach for years, yet he lives rather modestly (except for his toys!!!) There's only one way he does it - he honestly believes in giving guys/gals the best price and keep them coming back forever.

I call him Father Kite. Now he'll probably kill me.

Check 'em out.

www.Emeraldcoastkiteboarding.com

You are the first dedicated shop in NW Florida, correct?

ricki
08-17-2005, 08:11 PM
Congratulations Rush, I just read the news about your new kiteboard shop.

Dudes,

Check out www.Emeraldcoastkiteboarding.com . Rush and Wayne have put together a great little shop with personal service and lots of great gear. It's in Panama City, Fl, on the Emerald Coast. I don't think you'll beat their prices - PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't get anything for this, except to spread the love to you out there in the kite surfing world. Maybe they'll put video of me on their damn site - finally (just kidding).

If you're near by, stop in and say hi. Both of the guys are instructors. Rush has been a successful businessman in Panama City Beach for years, yet he lives rather modestly (except for his toys!!!) There's only one way he does it - he honestly believes in giving guys/gals the best price and keep them coming back forever.

I call him Father Kite. Now he'll probably kill me.

Check 'em out.

www.Emeraldcoastkiteboarding.com

You are the first dedicated shop in NW Florida, correct?

Hampton
08-24-2005, 03:27 PM
Thanks RickI for taking note. These guys ROCK and their shop is awesome. If you're going to be in the area, stop in and these guys will get you pointed in the right direction. There are a lot of great areas, but there are also a lot of "seemingly" good area with unacceptable hazards. Rush and Wayne will steer you right.

They'll probably beat any other deal, too. That's just my experience talking - judge for yourself.

Hampton
08-24-2005, 03:27 PM
Thanks RickI for taking note. These guys ROCK and their shop is awesome. If you're going to be in the area, stop in and these guys will get you pointed in the right direction. There are a lot of great areas, but there are also a lot of "seemingly" good area with unacceptable hazards. Rush and Wayne will steer you right.

They'll probably beat any other deal, too. That's just my experience talking - judge for yourself.