PDA

View Full Version : Bimini Winds Update with flight specials!

kent
09-04-2008, 07:35 AM
Please see the attached info on the upcoming Bimini Winds event to be held November 12-16. Andre, Damo, Norman, Modica, and many other top riders will be ripping up the flats. Even if you don't want to compete, check out the party packs that include lunches, dinners, and parties. If you have friends that want to learn to kite, check back with www.biminiwinds.com for weekly updates.

It is very important to sign up now as the "fun box" event will be limited to 24 riders and racing to 32.

This place is killer and fun for non-kiters as well.

Kent

John-
09-04-2008, 09:40 AM
- this event & place looks great! i would do this if i lived down there or if it was in the dead of winter for sure.

Josh
09-06-2008, 11:17 AM
Awesome Kent! I had the opportunity to ride in Bimini once and it was an unreal experience. Can't wait to go back! 3 of our 4 days we had 20+ winds and the water was still crystal-clear. One day I took off on my directional just exploring the little islands in the bay, and I ended up with a couple Manta Rays following me for hours. Probably the best kite trip I've ever had.

I'll be there for sure. If anyone wants to go with me in the mornings to catch some lobsters for breakfast, look me up when you get there. I found a spot full of them right off the beach. Last time it took me about 30 minutes to choose the 6 largest out of the 30 or so I saw.

ricki
09-11-2008, 07:52 AM
Added several more video clips from areas in the Western Bahamas. Had some issues with some of the files but they should be sorted out now. How else has some?

http://fksa.org/showthread.php?t=7162