PDA

View Full Version : Another funny thread about good old Kevvy

LSUkiter
08-27-2008, 03:07 PM
Bored at work, so decided to surf KF. Apparently Kevin Kearney, everybody's new favorite extreme sport enthusiast gave another interview. Of course, it just started another hilarious thread on kiteforum. I hope this dude stops giving interviews because he's a douche that's making us look bad, but at the same time it makes for some funny stuff

Here's the link to KF: http://www.kiteforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2350878&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

There's a couple of really funny things within the thread. Here's the links for those who don't want to read through the thread. The game is my favorite

http://www.almostroadkill.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUj6WKUpHZE

Danimal8199
08-27-2008, 03:22 PM
Our posts are mild compared to those! Funny stuff!

BeefJerky
08-27-2008, 04:50 PM
Can someone tell Kevin to stop doing interviews...
He is not a good spokeperson for the sport.

It comes across as real kookish.
He needs to lick his wounds. and next time listen to advice and conditions
Media attention is going to his head!!!

What a joke

Steve-O
08-27-2008, 06:22 PM
I think you get paid for those type of interviews. With no medical insurance, I am sure he will do whatever to get paid.

The whole situation is sad. Very sad. Kevin will be remembered as the guy that pushed kiteboarding into the mainstream, unfortunately, not the way we had hoped it would happen.

BeefJerky
08-27-2008, 07:22 PM
Tee shirt Idea:

"I'm Not Kevin"

Who wants to get rich :)

C. Moore
08-27-2008, 07:37 PM
Another T-shirt:

I Kitesurf and no my name is't Kevin Kearney.

Danimal8199
08-27-2008, 08:04 PM
Well...... He does have a wicked Railey...;)

DUDE, that is the funiest thing I've seen on here! Who is this bobo the safety clown guy???

LSUkiter
08-27-2008, 08:56 PM
You don't get paid that much for the interviews. Guaranteed he would have made way more money from donations from kiteboarders and just regular non-kiteboarders if he just shut his f-in mouth. I know everyody I work with saw the interviews and immediately didn't feel bad for him anymore. Guess the head trauma stopped him from thinking straight.

I bet a tight Transcend shirt with him biffing into a wall in that cool silhouette style they use would sell well. Instead of saying "pass it" like that one shirt they have, they could change it to "shut it". I'd buy it

http://www.transcendapparel.com/PIBRN.html

bayflite
08-28-2008, 07:03 AM
TURTLE WATCHING IS NOT A CRIME!

I think everyone is just jealous of the guy....

Well...... He does have a wicked Railey...;)

looked more like a flailey 2me.

Rodan'sWings
08-28-2008, 07:19 AM
Tee shirt Idea:

"I'm Not Kevin"

Who wants to get rich :)

Yes he needs Tee-Shirts done, theres a Kenny doll Hasbro is doing for him, you pull the string and it talks in this really high voice: "i'll wear a snowboard helmet next time" among other great quotes. Kids will love this doll, its indestructible just like Kenny. I can see a Saturday morning commercial for this product...like the Stretch ArmStrong ones, or He-Man.

sorry to much coffee this morn.

dpfly
08-28-2008, 08:13 AM
If he needs cash, he should open a bar/restaurant for kitesurfers and call it "Beachcombers"! K2, he's our man, with his ego, we'll all get a ban.....

ScottyKeegs
08-28-2008, 08:56 AM
He must need cash because he can't even afford sleeves to his sweet looking pink beach shirt he wears in all his interviews.

bayflite
08-28-2008, 10:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlMiUZB00HI

kitekristrudo
08-28-2008, 12:03 PM
Yes he needs Tee-Shirts done

Someone did it. I saw this on the kite forum last night

http://www.zazzle.com/i_am_not_kevin_customized_shirt-235233855875063790

Rodan'sWings
08-28-2008, 03:25 PM
Good T-Shirt, but not detailed enough, i want to see the graphic of Kenny doing his trademarked superman trick with his eyes closed, stars whirling around his skull from the 1st landing.

BeefJerky
08-28-2008, 03:53 PM
"Instructor. Instructor. KiteBoard instructor"
Can the real Kevin Kearney - please stand up. please stand up"

BeefJerky
08-28-2008, 04:10 PM
Hopefully Inside edition will be there when he gets the living shit kicked out of him for setting up at his local launch. That's right Floridian's, put the hit out on this dude.

Although providing much residual entertainment, that guy has single-handedly done more damage to the sport of kiteboarding than all the freaks and kooks combined. Let's take a 'hit' out on him! Count me in for $5.00.

Yeah, we need someone to set up a website for donations for the "Kevin Kearney attitude correction" fund. Any takers?

If I was kevin I would not show my face let alone release my name let alonde do an interview with a f-ed up voice. He could of at least tried to do damage control for the sport on his interview but he did not.

I'm sure this guy is loving all the attention he is getting from this. He will most likely be seen on a mag and then sponsored by some lame kite company who needs the publicity. So for all of you guys ragging on this dude, you are supporting his campaign and I'm sure he will thank you some day.

http://www.almostroadkill.com

I'm just pissed Kevin didn't even try to do a grab while he was crossing the highway...........
Go for some style points brah!
Why half ass it when you can ass it all the way?

The Florida boys need to post this jackasses picture at every launch and write "cut lines on sight". Let's keep the turtles safe from this guy. I love the dart board site!!!!

Donations are now being taken for an airline ticket for Kevin from Ft. Lauderdale to somewhere on the Louisiana or Alabama gulf coast, for sometime next week. Return trip negotiable pending outcome of meeting.
Cousin Gustav

Now I know where I've heard Kevin's scratchy voice. Surely he plays Marge Simpson or at least one of the sisters on The Simpsons!

Media like the ones that jumped on that video don't care what other people are thinking, they have a distinct profile what's news worth sending: blood, semen, tears. News fill the time between ads, not more, not less. And if the "victim" goes like "yeah, I'll do it again tomorrow", the better.

If you go out two miles, you can see turtles.

Rodan'sWings
08-28-2008, 05:14 PM
So for all of you guys ragging on this dude, you are supporting his campaign and I'm sure he will thank you some day.

Whats this YOU guys? LOL....mannnn, your posts have some of the best raggings ive READ so far....At least on FKSA.....the KiteForum takes the cake tho.....which feels like watching pro wrestling....
BACK TO YOU GENE!

BeefJerky
08-28-2008, 05:28 PM
Can anyone modify/replace the Air Jordan logo - see attach...

With a KK logo. (the Kevin silhouette flying through the air)

And send it to Nike for a new 'air Kenney' campaign

Let me see it, if someone is good on putting it together.

ps. this has to be the last post from me on this:). My stomach is hurting from the LOL

bigairal
08-28-2008, 07:10 PM
funny stuff....got me laughing out loud...the only thing missing is kevin has been contacted by Jackass movies to do all the kiteboarding stunts......

Danimal8199
08-29-2008, 12:07 AM
Dude, I saw kevin today wearing that shirt "I do my own stunts"

and on the back it said, of course, "I like Turtles".....

Hopefully this guy gets the point by now, but has made no attempt to do any form of damage control... and what I mean by that is there is still a crack in that building that needs to be fixed!