PDA

View Full Version : lessons

tjfisher28
08-11-2005, 05:58 PM
hey all i posted in northeast cause i'm in that area usally but with no answer does anyone know anyone that teaches in light wind summer pref. central fl i live in orlando all the instructor say there either book soild or they woun't teacher in light wind this suck i 've been useing trainer and watching locals in cocoa area for a whlie now i'm about to be stupid and just go for it myself . i don't want to mess up myself or a lanch site for others i've read books ,read site info ,watched training videos , sat for hours watching local and learning please someone just answer me once with so info .

tjfisher28
08-11-2005, 05:58 PM
hey all i posted in northeast cause i'm in that area usally but with no answer does anyone know anyone that teaches in light wind summer pref. central fl i live in orlando all the instructor say there either book soild or they woun't teacher in light wind this suck i 've been useing trainer and watching locals in cocoa area for a whlie now i'm about to be stupid and just go for it myself . i don't want to mess up myself or a lanch site for others i've read books ,read site info ,watched training videos , sat for hours watching local and learning please someone just answer me once with so info .