PDA

View Full Version : DAMN HELLFISH

moylemuncha
08-10-2005, 11:05 AM
OK

OUR hellfish order is cancelled. Thanks to AJ for all his effort anyway. Best sure have come off looking like the 'biggest' pack of dickheads. Look out for my grumbles on their forum and feel free to contribute.

Seems like with the launch of the new Nemi that the hellfish might be a thing of the past before it even got established. After all that !

so anyway, I am officially kite challenged right now.

so here's hoping there's no wind until I sort my predicament out

ha ha :-)

moylemuncha
08-10-2005, 11:05 AM
OK

OUR hellfish order is cancelled. Thanks to AJ for all his effort anyway. Best sure have come off looking like the 'biggest' pack of dickheads. Look out for my grumbles on their forum and feel free to contribute.

Seems like with the launch of the new Nemi that the hellfish might be a thing of the past before it even got established. After all that !

so anyway, I am officially kite challenged right now.

so here's hoping there's no wind until I sort my predicament out

ha ha :-)

mocean
08-10-2005, 11:20 AM
well you still have my 12m if you need to borrow any kites give me a hail.
the Cabrinha cross bows are due in any day in MIAMI.
best are going to have a hard time redeaming them selves after the hell fish fiasco.
to tell you the truth the kites realy did sound good and we just got caught up in all of the hype.
they are going to have to drop it down a notch and give a few demos out before I try and sell them again.
I think the whole crew was looking forward to you getting a HF we were talking about getting a few beers and a barbie on the beach and whatching you ride to see if it passes the spaggetti test.
anyways mate keep your chin up I was looking after you best intrests by caning the order.
aj

mocean
08-10-2005, 11:20 AM
well you still have my 12m if you need to borrow any kites give me a hail.
the Cabrinha cross bows are due in any day in MIAMI.
best are going to have a hard time redeaming them selves after the hell fish fiasco.
to tell you the truth the kites realy did sound good and we just got caught up in all of the hype.
they are going to have to drop it down a notch and give a few demos out before I try and sell them again.
I think the whole crew was looking forward to you getting a HF we were talking about getting a few beers and a barbie on the beach and whatching you ride to see if it passes the spaggetti test.
anyways mate keep your chin up I was looking after you best intrests by caning the order.
aj

balloonboy
08-13-2005, 08:03 PM
It probably for the best (no pun). The kites, from all I've read have some good things about them but are far from the second coming.

The X-Bows sound like a better bet. Even then, I'd try before I buy.
Some seem to really like them though- some not.

balloonboy
08-13-2005, 08:03 PM
It probably for the best (no pun). The kites, from all I've read have some good things about them but are far from the second coming.

The X-Bows sound like a better bet. Even then, I'd try before I buy.
Some seem to really like them though- some not.