PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Waist Harness (size Small)

Rodan'sWings
08-10-2008, 08:18 AM
Hi,
I am looking for a size SMALL waist harness....or XL depending on brand. Do you know anyone with a newer but used waist harness for sale?

Please PM me if you do, thanks!

Phil

toby wilson
08-10-2008, 11:03 AM
SMALL or XL...LOL!!! Which way you gonna go??? I don't think YOU need an XL Phil!!!

Rodan'sWings
08-10-2008, 10:04 PM
Thanks Toby, maybe i can use one of your Boston Terrier harnesses......LOL
Oddly enough, the Mystic Warrior size XL runs 28"-30" thats size Small in other brands. im about a 28.5" upper waist. I wish i could just demo one but nobody south of Extreme Kite sports carries Mystic.....at least not that i know of. Any recommendations?

Chad085
08-11-2008, 07:56 PM
my actual waist is probably 32, i wear 34 pants for a little breathin' room, and i'm using a medium mystic firestarter. I have a lot of the adjustment reefed down too, i prefer that harness to fit tight and not ride up. The firestarter is smaller than the warrior though, so if you're looking for some more back support stick with the warrior. FYI i sampled a medium warrior as well, and the fit was about the same as the firestarter. The XL is HUGE if you are only 28" waist you could tandem kite in that thing unless maybe you are are pregnant.... LOL

toby wilson
08-11-2008, 10:19 PM
Thanks Toby, maybe i can use one of your Boston Terrier harnesses......LOL
Oddly enough, the Mystic Warrior size XL runs 28"-30" thats size Small in other brands. im about a 28.5" upper waist. I wish i could just demo one but nobody south of Extreme Kite sports carries Mystic.....at least not that i know of. Any recommendations?

You can demo MY Mystic Warrior XL Phil. But I doubt that a harness that fits me will also fit you...just a hunch... ;)

BTW, my waist is a 36...and 6 months ago it was a 40...LOL!!!

Rodan'sWings
08-12-2008, 07:26 AM
OK no more skinny jokes LOL....and Im a dude BTW.
it sounds like Mystic's run one size smaller than they are marked. Do you guys know if you are supposed to measure a couple inches under the rib cage?

Thanks!

Danimal8199
08-12-2008, 08:04 AM
I also have the warrior in a size M and I think I am just like chad, 32-33 waist but wear 34 in clothes to breath. Mine fits fine and I still have room to make it smaller or bigger...

I can't imagine if you have a 28" waist you would need anything bigger than a S. If I see you out you can demo mine. Mine has the zebra stripes on it so if you see me just say hi.

Danny

Chad085
08-12-2008, 08:09 AM
OK no more skinny jokes LOL....and Im a dude BTW.

LMAO If Toby called you Phil and you were a chick you must be really ugly!!! besides, I would hope that someone who was pregnant, male or female, wouldn't be trying to ride. LOL

Jeff
08-12-2008, 08:37 AM
I have a brand new never used Dakine Waist Harnes. S I think it is an 07 but im not sure.
If interested pm me.

toby wilson
08-12-2008, 05:43 PM
LMAO If Toby called you Phil and you were a chick you must be really ugly!!! besides, I would hope that someone who was pregnant, male or female, wouldn't be trying to ride. LOL

Yeah Phil(lis)!!! ;)

shogun1204
08-13-2008, 09:39 AM
I wear a size 32 in jeans and I use a small 08 Warrior. IMO I think mystic makes the best harness. If you wear a 28 I think a small should fit you fine.

I thought WSW was carrying Mystic stuff now? If not, just call up and talk to Wayne at www.pcbkitesurf.com (http://www.pcbkitesurf.com). He will know more about the sizes.