PDA

View Full Version : Finally some decent wind!!

WindRyder
08-01-2008, 06:35 AM
Yesterday was great. The rain cleared, and we had a whole afternoon of wind. Looks like today and tomorrow will be a repeat of yesterday. I can't believe how tired and beat I feel. Great to see the crew out. Harry, I hope you are getting a lot of lobster in the Keys!!! See everyone today!!!

era3
08-11-2008, 11:05 AM
It has been decent over here in PSJ the past few days, so I am finally learning something. I took my lessons (in very light winds) got all the gear and have been trying to ride in the light afternoon winds, was getting pretty frustrating. It amazing how much having wind helps:D I can't wait to ride with some of you Panama City Boys.

Mikey Boh
09-11-2008, 03:54 PM
Hey era3, is there a group of ya there in Port St. Joe? Been there/Mexico Beach and also to Cape San Blas. Thought when I was on Cape San Blas that it would be a pretty cool place for kiteboarding. I know the PCB crew has been there a few times. I like to vacation down there and if I ever get some lessons under my belt I'd be interested in finding out where the good launching/riding areas from the locals.

Trying to get my posts up to 20 so I can start PMing some folks...

era3
09-15-2008, 11:03 AM
For sure Mikey! grab those lessons and come on down. Maybe hook up a boat trip out to the tip of the cape. Does anyone know who has been kiting out in front of beacon hill park?

Mikey Boh
09-16-2008, 11:16 AM
If I get down there anytime soon, I'll be sure and hit you up for some local knowledge era3. And if you get a chance to ride with the PCB crew, take it. They're a great group and treated me like one of their own when I visited for a Demo Day back in October of 06.