PDA

View Full Version : WSW Aruba Trip

Steve-O
06-15-2008, 08:55 AM
The annual Aruba trip is going real well this year. In case you didn't know, WSW hosts a a trip to Aruba every year the 3rd week of June. It blows down there 20-30 knots daily this time of year. Just checked I-Kite and it is the only place going off right now.

This has been a windsurfing trip for years now, but kitesurfers have started to dominate the roster. Kitesurfers can join at $400.00 for the week....you can't go wrong.

Kitespear813
06-15-2008, 12:04 PM
400$ for the week includes What?

Steve-O
06-15-2008, 04:29 PM
Anyone that attends is responsible for their own airfare as people come from all over.

The $400.00 covers your room which is an efficiency accross from the ocean that includes a kitchenette. This is based on double occupancy, so if you don't bring a partner, we will shack you up with someone that is also looking for a roomie.

Steve gets a van and plans some group activities thoughout the week. I think this year, they are going to rent ATV's and tear up the place.

It is not necessary to get a rental car, but can be nice.

I am not positive about food, I think a continental type breakfast is part of the stay, with you being responsible for lunch and dinner.

They make a big grocery run and everyone stocks up on whatever they want for the week.

Will post some pics upon their return.