PDA

View Full Version : best location

eclipsedave
05-30-2008, 08:06 PM
Where is a better location in Tampa for a Full throttle event july 4 with a lot of people on the beach and you are able to kite

BigR
05-30-2008, 09:39 PM
a Full throttle event july 4 with a lot of people on the beach and you are able to kite

call me a Debbie Downer but NOWHERE..............

You'll have to pick the FT event w/people cause there will not be wind 98% chance.

only wind will be from the west late in the afternoon topping out around 10 kts with a ton of people on the gulf beaches and a high probability of rain as well.

or wish for a tropical storm

JoshTaylor
05-30-2008, 11:30 PM
The undertow on St Pete beach

or the crabby bills on St Pete beach would be good too.

many more options too. anywhere on the gulf beaches.

toby wilson
05-31-2008, 12:39 AM
Just like I suggested when you asked me last time...Undertow good buddy, I second Josh!!!

Erick
05-31-2008, 10:58 AM
i don't recommend "The Undertow" they once left a note in my car saying "This is not a place to kite". Not that i just parked my car and went to kite I bought some expensive diet cokes on that day and they even had the guts to leave that note.

toby wilson
05-31-2008, 06:05 PM
At least it was Diet Coke and not Diet Pepsi...Full Throttle will appreciate that.

Tom Stock
05-31-2008, 06:24 PM
I'm looking for a change in breakfast drinks. It's typically diet pepsi, but what's full throttle like? Caffeine? Will it make me super freak? How many carbs?

If it'll help me land a handlepass I am all in. Hell if it'll help me wake up in the morning I'm in too.

conchxpress
05-31-2008, 09:14 PM
Try the Rock Star Pomegranate. Tastes great, less filling, 100% minimum daily handle pass requirements. No kidding!

amber
05-31-2008, 10:48 PM
I'm sure that if we approached the undertow ahead of time, it wouldn't be a problem but I don't know. Mike Hall's girlfriend works there so that could help. Good luck with the wind though.

toby wilson
05-31-2008, 11:55 PM
Tom, they have a few flavors...it definitely wires you up, here are a couple of the flavors with nutrition information that I found on the internet...the new one in the yellow can doesn't even seem to be listed here, I don't see the blue one either...

http://www.fullthrottleenergy.com/fullthrottle/main.jsp

WindRyder
06-01-2008, 08:47 AM
The Zero Carb in the silver can is Citrus, and it was my favorite.

Wolfie
06-01-2008, 08:47 AM
The whole "Let your man out" TM certainly is geared to most Men...but only a certain type of Woman.

I have to say that after the Fri night session. I was fortunate enough the be given two bottles of Full throttle. Now Coffee has little effect on me, but that stuff had me up all night.

eclipsedave
06-01-2008, 12:07 PM
Thanks for the help we are going to try for the undertow for july 4th