PDA

View Full Version : To many Kiteboard brands to decide !!!

btorch
07-17-2005, 08:25 AM
Hey anyone knows if Wipika boards or Ocean Rodeo or LF boards are pretty good for a kiteboard ? I'm trying to get my second board but I 'm trying to look for one that I can also use for wake when there is no wind! Currently I got a 130 rrd which is awesome but can wake with that !!!!

any glues ?
peace out

btorch
07-17-2005, 08:25 AM
Hey anyone knows if Wipika boards or Ocean Rodeo or LF boards are pretty good for a kiteboard ? I'm trying to get my second board but I 'm trying to look for one that I can also use for wake when there is no wind! Currently I got a 130 rrd which is awesome but can wake with that !!!!

any glues ?
peace out

onepimpinsummer
07-17-2005, 09:23 AM
Id say LF due to their wakeboarding heritage. I am not all too familiar with them, but I have heard from several sources that their boards are a little on the heavier side, which makes me think they are probably a little stronger because of the extra glass. Some or all of their kiteboards are also shaped by Jimmy Lewis, so I don't think you can really go wrong with LF. They have come a long way and are proving to be very popular. II think their one model from them will work fine for behind the boat as well as kiting.

-Tim

onepimpinsummer
07-17-2005, 09:23 AM
Id say LF due to their wakeboarding heritage. I am not all too familiar with them, but I have heard from several sources that their boards are a little on the heavier side, which makes me think they are probably a little stronger because of the extra glass. Some or all of their kiteboards are also shaped by Jimmy Lewis, so I don't think you can really go wrong with LF. They have come a long way and are proving to be very popular. II think their one model from them will work fine for behind the boat as well as kiting.

-Tim