PDA

View Full Version : Who Else thought Sunday was SuPeR AwEsOmE?

Kitespear813
05-19-2008, 11:26 AM
One of the best days I have had in a long time, I started at Big beach around 11am and did down winder to the Tradewinds, Stopped at one of the barrier islands for a rest and saw a topless chick:mrgreen: Met up with two other guys at around passa gril,not sure who they were(yellow and blue waroo's) followed them to the tradewinds where I met up with my wife and daughter, wind died around 2, so I packed up and headed home, Saw 1 Kite at cypress on my way, so I stopped And had a super Lit Session on my 15 for a couple hours. Yep Pretty AWESOME.

Tom Stock
05-19-2008, 12:04 PM
Died at 2ish for about 20 minutes and then came on even stronger at 3:00 (20+). It was nuking at backside ... pretty good time.. everyone boosting big. I was completely juiced on a 16m waroo, should have really been on my 9m or 12m.

Skyway Scott
05-19-2008, 12:54 PM
It was definitely awesome. If every Sunday was like that, it'd be hard to ask for more :)

toby wilson
05-19-2008, 03:32 PM
I bet Mr. Green is present because the topless 'chick's' boobs were bouncing off her knees...bleugh!!! ;)

Backside did have some good wind yesterday though, definitely a good day of kiting...:)