PDA

View Full Version : Need a Woman !

miamikiteboarding
05-13-2008, 11:44 PM
ok calm down, in fact , Miamikiteboarding is hiring a beach administrator for the next 3 months and longer potentially.

We look for a very specific profil to join the team:
- A female rider: beginner , intermediate, advanced... At this point it does not matter too much as we will take care of upgrading ur skills as needed.
- Main qualities are: cool, patient, and fully into beach and kite life style.
- Be available 5 to 6 days/week, obviously wired to wind conditions.
- Speak American fluently ( it's not always obvious in Miami, Spanish a Plus , and French definetely another plus - as u may understand better what the owner ask u to do :))
- Living Miami area a MUST , for flexibility with wind conditions.

JOB: handling booking and registration on the beach.

Full time position based on Fixed average Wage + commission and to be discussed with the team manager for other advantages and potential incomes.

Information and (serious) enquiries : info@kitesurfmiami.com

why a woman ??...Come on, you should know by now.

ricki
05-14-2008, 09:31 AM
Hey Christophe,

Best of luck in your search, hope you find some good candidates. The title of your post brought something to mind that was going off in the Grenadines in the Southeastern Caribbean last year. Here's the music video to go with ...

lRSI6jthKNE

Hope it helps!

RbGar
05-14-2008, 09:58 AM
umm, last time I checked we speak English in America- at least most of us

Etch44
05-14-2008, 11:28 AM
Well, technically it's American English, so..

miamikiteboarding
05-14-2008, 12:36 PM
not as much in Miami.. look for example me: i speak Frenglish...:)) see ! it's not exactly American english but it's certainly not English neither.

but hey that's not the topic , we are looking for a woman here... please don't make diversion.

RbGar
05-15-2008, 06:47 AM
OK I found you the perfect women, she's not only trilingual, she's tripodded!