PDA

View Full Version : summer wind Nassu

mocean
07-12-2005, 06:25 PM
The munchers theory on the summer wind in Nassau

This morning I was teaching so I went to check out coral harbor first.
The wind was SEE about 10 knots
Then I went to blue hill because I thought it would be a bit more direct (the wind ) and I might be able to pick up a few extra knots.E at 8 miles
It was windier at coral harbor.
Last summer we where all disusing the way that the island attracts an easterly in the arvo.
The water is so hot at the moment the easterly moving south is happening a lot earlier .
It seems like the wind is being sucked to the south after it comes from the east of Nassau.
What do you guys think?
By the way girls from the old hammer and sickle are back

mocean
07-12-2005, 06:25 PM
The munchers theory on the summer wind in Nassau

This morning I was teaching so I went to check out coral harbor first.
The wind was SEE about 10 knots
Then I went to blue hill because I thought it would be a bit more direct (the wind ) and I might be able to pick up a few extra knots.E at 8 miles
It was windier at coral harbor.
Last summer we where all disusing the way that the island attracts an easterly in the arvo.
The water is so hot at the moment the easterly moving south is happening a lot earlier .
It seems like the wind is being sucked to the south after it comes from the east of Nassau.
What do you guys think?
By the way girls from the old hammer and sickle are back

wheresdawind??
07-22-2005, 09:58 AM
the wind is not being sucked it just sucks...same story till september i guess, we need a cabarete weekend sponsored by the kite house :lol:

wheresdawind??
07-22-2005, 09:58 AM
the wind is not being sucked it just sucks...same story till september i guess, we need a cabarete weekend sponsored by the kite house :lol:

moylemuncha
07-22-2005, 11:22 AM
not even anything from this fricking hurricane yet

moylemuncha
07-22-2005, 11:22 AM
not even anything from this fricking hurricane yet

Matteo
07-22-2005, 12:59 PM
when are we golfing ?? :)

Matteo
07-22-2005, 12:59 PM
when are we golfing ?? :)