PDA

View Full Version : favorite SE action spots!?

irieman-jr
07-12-2005, 05:06 PM
SE kiters, im from the other coast and when i get back from the howlin island of barbados i will be movin to boca raton/miami. ive been checkin out the conditions over there and they seem to be really good. it would be sweet if you would hook me up with some details about the best launch spots that u know about and love to rip at. if anyone wants to do some sessions or chill that would be even better. kite life

nate

irieman-jr
07-12-2005, 05:06 PM
SE kiters, im from the other coast and when i get back from the howlin island of barbados i will be movin to boca raton/miami. ive been checkin out the conditions over there and they seem to be really good. it would be sweet if you would hook me up with some details about the best launch spots that u know about and love to rip at. if anyone wants to do some sessions or chill that would be even better. kite life

nate

ricki
07-16-2005, 10:08 PM

nate

Hello Nate,

Probably the easiest launch to access from Boca would be the South Delray launch, in terms of Parking, ready beach access and lack of rocks, inlets, etc..

There is a law governing kiteboarding in Delray but it doesn't demand all that much. More about it at:

http://fksa.org/viewtopic.php?t=454

There is more about other launches in the area in the lower part of this Forum dealing with SE Florida.

Welcome to the east coast.

ricki
07-16-2005, 10:08 PM

nate

Hello Nate,

Probably the easiest launch to access from Boca would be the South Delray launch, in terms of Parking, ready beach access and lack of rocks, inlets, etc..

There is a law governing kiteboarding in Delray but it doesn't demand all that much. More about it at:

http://fksa.org/viewtopic.php?t=454

There is more about other launches in the area in the lower part of this Forum dealing with SE Florida.

Welcome to the east coast.

irieman-jr
07-17-2005, 05:10 PM
thats sounds like its pretty close to where i will be living too. i cant wait to test it on a good 14 mtr day.

irieman-jr
07-17-2005, 05:10 PM
thats sounds like its pretty close to where i will be living too. i cant wait to test it on a good 14 mtr day.