PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Tbkm Pictures Are Up!!!!!!

amber
04-30-2008, 03:54 PM
I tried to get at least one shot of everyone at the finish line but I think I missed a couple during some of the chaotic moments when multiple riders came thru. To those of you I missed, I apologize! To those that I caught, please share the pics with your friends and family.

Congrats to everyone that hit the water. I hope you had fun!!! Enjoy the pics. They are currently posted on my website, www.kitesurfingpics.com and will be on the official TBKM.org site in the next day or so. The direct link is:

http://www.kitesurfingpics.com/Galleries_files/TBKM2008/

Thanks to every participant, sponsor, organizer, friend and family support as well as all those businesses who had someone call in sick. :)

Looking forward to '09!!!
amber

Sean B
04-30-2008, 05:35 PM
Great job with the pictures Amber! Gives some of us, who were unable to attend the race, a glimpse of what we missed. Unfortunately, I had to work and couldn't get off on such short notice. Hopefully next year will offer a bit more in the way of predictability but, I guess that's just the way the wind goes sometimes! Looks like everyone had a blast out there. :)

C. Moore
04-30-2008, 07:24 PM
Great Pics Amber. Some classic shots in there. :)

Gui
04-30-2008, 07:43 PM
Great pix Amber !