PDA

View Full Version : i want to kite board ;-( !!!

PrayFaWind27
07-07-2005, 04:54 PM
I hope you guys been doing massive airs for me,it's been soo long since i've kite i wonder if i still know how to set up my lines,DAMN!!!
Hey, Aj, good idea
with the forum.We should have our spot in the kite surfing world;-).

PrayFaWind27
07-07-2005, 04:54 PM
I hope you guys been doing massive airs for me,it's been soo long since i've kite i wonder if i still know how to set up my lines,DAMN!!!
Hey, Aj, good idea
with the forum.We should have our spot in the kite surfing world;-).

mocean
07-07-2005, 06:56 PM
rick helped me out with the forum , so it's rick lossie that we should be thanking , he was very supportive of me when I had my miss hap.
three cheers for rick.
aj

mocean
07-07-2005, 06:56 PM
rick helped me out with the forum , so it's rick lossie that we should be thanking , he was very supportive of me when I had my miss hap.
three cheers for rick.
aj

ricki
07-07-2005, 10:28 PM
No worries AJ, just glad that you came through OK. Have fun guys.

I just had an idea, you should set up an inter-island crossing series. I understand that in the Alps, they snowkiteboard down some of the alpine lakes stopping for lunch, drinks, etc. along the way.

You guys could kite from point to point, stopping for snacks, a turn in the hammock, whatever. Do that island arch that extends to the ENE from Paradise Island, the Exumas, outside the arch of the Abacos, Berrys, no end of choices.

A while back I thought about riding around inside the interior flats of the pseudo atoll of Cay Sal Banks.

What is it they say ... oh yeah, It's Better In The Bahamas! Good riding guys.

ricki
07-07-2005, 10:28 PM
No worries AJ, just glad that you came through OK. Have fun guys.

I just had an idea, you should set up an inter-island crossing series. I understand that in the Alps, they snowkiteboard down some of the alpine lakes stopping for lunch, drinks, etc. along the way.

You guys could kite from point to point, stopping for snacks, a turn in the hammock, whatever. Do that island arch that extends to the ENE from Paradise Island, the Exumas, outside the arch of the Abacos, Berrys, no end of choices.

A while back I thought about riding around inside the interior flats of the pseudo atoll of Cay Sal Banks.

What is it they say ... oh yeah, It's Better In The Bahamas! Good riding guys.

wheresdawind??
07-08-2005, 10:55 AM
hey wind prayer, when are you back on the island? you are missing out some good action down at Blue Hill. Got to go now blowing SE 20knots!!

wheresdawind??
07-08-2005, 10:55 AM
hey wind prayer, when are you back on the island? you are missing out some good action down at Blue Hill. Got to go now blowing SE 20knots!!

PrayFaWind27
07-08-2005, 01:18 PM
I've been watching the weather,i don't know why,cause it's only making it worse,I'll be back on the Island this Sunday '10 and from what the weather say i'll have to be doing some major praying,take pictures so when i come i can at least seeeee,Hey AJ! did you get your hell fish yet?
how are things with the kite business? i've been gone so long give me some updates,MEN!!;-D

PrayFaWind27
07-08-2005, 01:18 PM
I've been watching the weather,i don't know why,cause it's only making it worse,I'll be back on the Island this Sunday '10 and from what the weather say i'll have to be doing some major praying,take pictures so when i come i can at least seeeee,Hey AJ! did you get your hell fish yet?
how are things with the kite business? i've been gone so long give me some updates,MEN!!;-D

mocean
07-09-2005, 08:45 PM
everything is cool alittle busy but to much wind to teach so I had to cancel out this weekend.
we will talk when you get back but man you have missed some good secions.
hows your girl?
is there a JR supper man on the way yet?
give me a hail when you get in.
aj

mocean
07-09-2005, 08:45 PM
everything is cool alittle busy but to much wind to teach so I had to cancel out this weekend.
we will talk when you get back but man you have missed some good secions.
hows your girl?
is there a JR supper man on the way yet?
give me a hail when you get in.
aj