PDA

View Full Version : No compromise. Tell what are you thinking?

slawek196
04-23-2008, 04:30 PM
Hi

I'm looking for answer :
Whitch the best commpany and model kite for intermediate freeride/freestyle rider if you don't nead wory about money???.

Thx for your opinion.

slawek.

PS

What about 2008 Ozone Instintc Edge II and Sport II?

BigR
04-23-2008, 04:42 PM
Cabrinha, specifically the 2008 Crossbow or the Switchblade if money is no object, definitely the best kite out there.

plus you can buy them super easy and make friends at adventure sports miami

If you are on a tight budget then royal, monkey or best kites

Bait taken............................................. ....................(as he scurries away)

JoshTaylor
04-23-2008, 05:11 PM
cabrinha is good....

haven't rode eclipse kites yet, but heard very good about them.

i would go demo one if i were you.

greg meintjes
04-23-2008, 06:23 PM
I rode Cabrinha for 6 years and they have consistently put out good products, as for the kites themselves,the older CO 2,s (C kite) ,the Omega and the Switchblade 3 were some of my favorites, However for the last 2 months I have been riding the Eclipse Thrusters and for me personally they are the the best kites that I have flown and the quality is top notch .The best thing for you to do is try the different kites out and decide what you like better ,then buy.

Skyway Scott
04-23-2008, 06:24 PM
I think it probably really depends on your riding style and the conditions you are in. If it was more consistent winds around here, I probably would have never hopped of C kites. But St. Pete is sort of all over the place.

Like Josh said, demo if possible. I think "best kite" is impossible to answer.

What's the best car to get, price not an issue?
Different people would get different things.
I personally would get the best gas mileage hatch back I could.
I doubt most would do the same. ;)